Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Dec 21, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #2,267 of 4,141
Anyone looking to sell a pair please feel free to pm me :thumbsup:

I feel.like.someone was talking about selling theirs only a few posts ago. Go back a page or two?

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #2,268 of 4,141
Well dang!
My delivery came early this morning...1 day early. I can't tell you how shocked I am to receive it today.
I got up this morning @ 6am like every other day and went to retrieve my morning cup-a-Joe. To my surprise, I could see from my kitchen, that there was a box leaning next to the glass pane at my front door. I was like, What!?!? :flushed: Sure enough, there was a Massdrop labeled box there. Imagine the glee that had sprung to my face!

What's surprising about it is, my postal carriers NEVER come to my house anytime before 5pm. I knew there was a chance I'd get delivery today but I expected it after I returned home from work. It's a good thing I saw it this morning other wise it would have sat at my front door all day. I always leave my house through the side door.

Anyway, I'll be able to thoroughly check things out after work today. My balanced cable showed up yesterday so I can check both out through my HA-1 AND HA-2. I'm excited and looking forward to sweet sounds. :blush:

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #2,270 of 4,141
Dec 21, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #2,272 of 4,141
  Lucky! Mine still says tomorrow, but at least they're in CA now.

THEY CAME IN THE MORNING ON THE EXTRA USPS CARS.

I was literally going to take a shower and thought "I've been getting some packages recently quite early - maybe the 6XX will be the same."  Literally 10 seconds later, my watch buzzes and it turns out someone's at the door.

Serial #3249 checking in.

I have to go meet some friends for lunch, but I couldn't resist a quick listen.  So far, I'm very happy!  SHP9500 aint got nothin on this.

I'm located in the Bay Area, btw.  Didn't expect the delivery date to be bumped to 2 days earlier overnight.

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #2,273 of 4,141
That's awesome. I can see what everyone is saying about the serial sticker. They obviously don't have anybody very experienced at placing a decal.. I've been using my SHP9500's pretty much exclusively as my everydayers, so excited for these to take that position :)

Dec 21, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #2,278 of 4,141
I once saw a fellow tack 100 dollars onto a headphone I sold him here on the classifieds... but I was an A-hole for calling him out on it?!?!

Fortunately Head-fi has specific rules forbidding exactly this type of foolishness.

You keep calling them out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back