Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Dec 14, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #1,756 of 4,141
So, mine shipped on Tuesday, from Edison NJ, and won't be with me here in Massachusetts until Monday.   Weird.

Newegg's east coast warehouse also happens to be in Edison, NJ if memory serves, and whenever I order from them - even with regular ground shipping - I always get my stuff in 2-3 days...

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #1,757 of 4,141
I think I also missed this first batch because I was trying to initially check out with PayPal.

I only started trying to directly enter my CC info around 20 minutes in.  Oh well.

Also, pretty sure MD is giving out serials as sequentially as possible, but ofc it's pretty complex given the circumstances.  Also pretty sure that each headphone from this drop should be serialized.  I don't see why they would not be serialized past the 550th headphone.

We will know in due time.

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #1,758 of 4,141
I'm not putting much faith in their delivery estimate. Expect it this week. I can't imagine it taking that long with the amount of packages traveling right now.

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #1,759 of 4,141
I'm not putting much faith in their delivery estimate. Expect it this week. I can't imagine it taking that long with the amount of packages traveling right now.

I dunno man, Fedex Smartpost usually has to hand it over to USPS, which takes an extra day or two...

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #1,760 of 4,141
  I dunno man, Fedex Smartpost usually has to hand it over to USPS, which takes an extra day or two...

True, Christmas time though all the shipping companies are working overtime, everything is moving pretty fast. ^^ Mine did not ship today... guess I am tomorrow's batch, sigh.  

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #1,761 of 4,141
  Also, pretty sure MD is giving out serials as sequentially as possible, but ofc it's pretty complex given the circumstances.  Also pretty sure that each headphone from this drop should be serialized.  I don't see why they would not be serialized past the 550th headphone.

We will know in due time.

That's true about every pair being serialized, I think my previous post may have been a little ambiguous there. I wonder if they will try to give out sequentials, if they do it'll be hard for sure.

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #1,765 of 4,141
All you guys with your shipping notifications. 
angry_face.gif

I'm still waiting to get mine...my patience is growing weary... 
confused_face(1).gif

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,766 of 4,141
I got my shipping notification last night, but Fedex still hasn't updated it. Based on my past experiences with Fedex tracking numbers, the package will show up one day and the number will update a few days later. Especially since I am less than 40 miles from the MD warehouse. Still holding out hope these will be arriving tomorrow or Friday...

Dec 14, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #1,768 of 4,141
  Arrived! Will have some fun tonight listening to them!

Whoa! Already?

Enjoy! And do share your first impressions.   

Dec 14, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #1,769 of 4,141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back