Sennheiser PX 200 II "noise" when changing volume
Jan 6, 2011 at 12:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Fleweezie

New Head-Fier
I have had these headphones for almost 2 months now, and whenever I change the volume on the integrated volume controller there is a extremely noticeable amount of scratchy "noise". I was wondering why this is happening and is it going to develop on the left or right sound being lost which most of my cheaper skullcandies suffered.  
frown.gif

Jan 6, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #2 of 5
It has 2 years warranty, just let them repair it when a driver breaks.
my PX 200ii also has that, and it also have a driver imbalance when the inline volume control is at max.
well i think that noise is one of the quirks in having an inline VC, i dont change volume too much while listening anyway so not a prob, and the driver imbalance on max seems to be normal because even the headroom graph is imbalanced on this headphone.

Jan 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
It has 2 years warranty, just let them repair it when a driver breaks.
my PX 200ii also has that, and it also have a driver imbalance when the inline volume control is at max.
well i think that noise is one of the quirks in having an inline VC, i dont change volume too much while listening anyr 200way so not a prob, and the driver imbalance on max seems to be normal because even the headroom graph is imbalanced on this headphone.

How long have you had you had your 200's? and are they still working fine (other than imbalance and volume noise)?

Aug 19, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #5 of 5
This thread is old, but I just wanted to say that I also have a sound imbalance when it's maxed out on the volume control. I remedy this by have the VC at JUST under max, and the balance is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back