Sennheiser PC360 US Release Date
May 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM Post #4 of 14

Quote:
no gaming headset will be better than an audiophile.

This is completely true, however not all games require the best sound quality.  Especially those of the consoles, like Halo 3, where you are unable to have the top of the line sound cards.  These should beat the Astro A40's by light years and those still remain the Pro's choice for Halo 3.

May 20, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #5 of 14
I received this response from Sennheiser today,

[size=x-small]"Hello,[/size]
[size=x-small]The PC360 will be available in June in the US at many retailers.  Online will be the best resource to purchase through outlets like Amazon.[/size]
[size=x-small]Let me know if you have any other questions.[/size]
[size=x-small]Thanks"[/size]

Sep 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #10 of 14
The PC-360 is finally available directly from Sennheiser if you call them for $260.  They are supposed to be shipping out to retailers (FYE, Amazon, etc) soon as they just got them into Sennheiser HQ in the US.

Sep 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM Post #11 of 14
Great headset aimed for gamers...they can get rid of clip on/desktop mics. 

Sep 6, 2010 at 1:54 PM Post #13 of 14
I emailed them and they said:

Quote:
[size=x-small]The PC360 is currently available directly through Sennheiser.  Our retailers have not yet received the product yet as we are beginning to ship shortly.[/size]
[size=x-small]You can order through our sales department directly 860-434-9190x1.  They will be able to assist you.[/size]
[size=x-small]Let me know if you have any other questions.[/size]

So then I called this past Friday and the person I spoke with on the phone gave me the information in my above post.  I could have bought it right then but as he said, the retail partners will usually sell the same products below full retail price so I told him I'd wait.  It is tough to wait since I've been wanting these since May but I'd rather get them from Amazon for under $200 and free shipping then buy them today.  He does not have a firm date for when they'll be in stores "Depends on how often they place orders" but they seem to be available and if you go to an authorized seller they should be able to order them for you (Not sure how much of a price cut they'd give you though for their first order)

Sep 16, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #14 of 14
Just to update, they're on sale at Amazon.com from a THIRD PARTY seller with free shipping for $199.99 as of this post.  I caved and bought a pair, I'll try to post some pictures and a review when I get them in and do some testing.  They will mostly be used for PC gaming connected to an XFi card on a Windows 7 PC.  I plan on buying a mixamp or something similar in the future to use with my Xbox 360 and PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back