Sennheiser PC350 or PC360 or AT ad700
Feb 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

pric0

New Head-Fier
im kind of fraustrated.. and dont know what to buy.
first of all, im a hardcore gamer, and yea.. i play FPS games competitively (Cs 1.6, Quakelive and CSGO when they'll nerf the dgl).
im used to stereo headphones, and never knew about 7.1 and all that stuff..
i want to buy and see if it was worth it.
the one im leaning torwards to is the PC350, cause it's closed, and can be used for lans.. i also like the boom mic, but it's not crucial..
first i plan to buy the Creative X-Fi Titanium 7.1 or Asus Xonar D2X sound card with the PC350, but i dont know what about audio in general,
cause people usually tag ad700 and pc360 higher in in-game audio detail, but is it that much difference from the PC350?
i could use some help here.. thanks :)

Feb 2, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
im kind of fraustrated.. and dont know what to buy.
first of all, im a hardcore gamer, and yea.. i play FPS games competitively (Cs 1.6, Quakelive and CSGO when they'll nerf the dgl).
im used to stereo headphones, and never knew about 7.1 and all that stuff..
i want to buy and see if it was worth it.
the one im leaning torwards to is the PC350, cause it's closed, and can be used for lans.. i also like the boom mic, but it's not crucial..
first i plan to buy the Creative X-Fi Titanium 7.1 sound card with the PC350, but i dont know what about audio in general,
cause people usually tag ad700 and pc360 higher in in-game audio detail, but is it that much difference from the PC350?
i could use some help here.. thanks :)

AD700 is known for it's excelent positional audio, but it is open, I personally would chose for the ad700.
And the deagle is nerfed to crap.

Feb 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
AD700 is known for it's excelent positional audio, but it is open, I personally would chose for the ad700.
And the deagle is nerfed to crap.

thanks for the reply :)
and im glad to hear they nerfed it.

would like to hear opinions on the sound card aswell, and would it fit with the headphones well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back