Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Contest
Oct 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #121 of 152
Congrats to the winners!

Oct 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #129 of 152
  Ok this was a surprise, very unexpected.  I didn't go through the entries but I am sure there are some good ones.  Thank you very much Sennheiser and everyone. 

Yea bud your entry was quite stellar too. You definitely deserved it.

Oct 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #132 of 152
I plan on wearing these headphones in my daily transit. I walk to school everyday and feel like there's something missing. What could it be? MUSIC! Music would brighten up my perception of the world as I walk. It would give me new hope for the world, and these Sennheiser Momentums are my ticket to bliss. I would experience total satisfaction in life with everyone around me if I had a little music.

Oct 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #133 of 152
  I plan on wearing these headphones in my daily transit. I walk to school everyday and feel like there's something missing. What could it be? MUSIC! Music would brighten up my perception of the world as I walk. It would give me new hope for the world, and these Sennheiser Momentums are my ticket to bliss. I would experience total satisfaction in life with everyone around me if I had a little music.

I hope not to disappoint by I believe the contest is already over. If this is an entry, I doubt it will be counted because the winners have already been chosen. ON that note, I think you had a good entry, and hope you find a good pair of headphones to lighten your day and enhance your "perception of the world." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back