Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Feb 14, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #451 of 3,671

Meantime, it would be interesting to hear if any of you have used the wireless headphones outside?
Do you play music from mobile phone within your pocket and get uninterrupted sound?

There is talk of LTE interference with BT4, try disabling your data connection on your phone and try it out and see if that fixes it temporarily, my expectation is that it will be fine. Not much you can do though to rectify it other than disabling 4G and only using 3G.

No interruptions outside here with LTE and iPhone 6 in pocket. Even took them for a brief drive with no problems. Also, after charging the M2's and resetting both devices, the bluetooth range has improved greatly. I suspect the culprit was low battery.

Feb 14, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #452 of 3,671
And since I also read that these headphones can have their software updated, I am extremely curious as to whether they will be updated to BT 4.1. While this may prove to be limiting for some, I'm especially curious if this would be problematic in crowded areas, where 4G bands are all over the place. Or is it just a device to headphone basis?

Where did you read that the software can be update?

Feb 14, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #454 of 3,671

No interruptions outside here with LTE and iPhone 6 in pocket. Even took them for a brief drive with no problems. Also, after charging the M2's and resetting both devices, the bluetooth range has improved greatly. I suspect the culprit was low battery.

How did you reset the headphones? 

Perhaps poor choice of words. I powered off/on the headphones and disabled/enabled bluetooth on the iphone.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #458 of 3,671

Where did you read that the software can be update?

From the Manual..... Then when you download the software updater, and plug in the HP, they will be listed and there is an "Update" button (which is greyed out at the moment)...

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #459 of 3,671
  Well glad to hear you haven't had issues with the BT. Mine break up a lot and usually when i use wireless the phone is in my pocket. 

For this, and the other problems I have been seeing where BT is shoddy when going outside, I drive no less than 1.5 hours one way per day (most times it is 3-5 one way). And I usually have my phone in my pocket, and my headphones connected (almost the entire way). I can say I have not had one dropout, or skip, or anything connection related at all with mine. I do have to say, I keep mine above 50% charged most times.

Also, when I am home (and not listening via USB), I have my phone on the charger, and I can go anywhere in my house (just to give you an idea, it is 2.9K sq/ft). Maybe there IS a problem with individual headphones, because mine seem solid all the way around where wireless is concerned.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #462 of 3,671

I had an option of the Black or Ivory...I think the Ivory are sexy....but I prefer black, that is not to say that won't change.
wink_face.gif

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #463 of 3,671
Remote control in black looks good, better than the previous red with silver scheme in my opinion. Did anyone try to check for genuine product using the sticker on the box yet? It seems that it doesn't want to check out here, but I did buy it from one of the big retail sellers here in the Netherlands. Any ideas?

Feb 14, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #464 of 3,671
  Remote control in black looks good, better than the previous red with silver scheme in my opinion. Did anyone try to check for genuine product using the sticker on the box yet? It seems that it doesn't want to check out here, but I did buy it from one of the big retail sellers here in the Netherlands. Any ideas?

Yes I like the black remote as well.

I just tested mine...they said if you can't read the numbers of the code call  them. What happens when you scan the VR code on the box?

Feb 14, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #465 of 3,671

I guess I never thought of doing that, since I ordered mine from Senn direct. I'm not even sure if it will work after registering them on Senn's site. I'll give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back