Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Feb 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #421 of 3,671
For those that are curious about connecting the M2 Wireless to an iPhone using the USB Camera Connection Kit...it doesn't work. When connected, the iPhone says the M2s draws too much power. 

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #423 of 3,671
Just received my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around-ear Wireless headphones and I'm really amazed by their sound and comfort. The increase in ear cups definitely helps compared to the first generation ones. I couldn't wait until March for the M2's (iPhone version), so I purchased the Wireless version instead since they were in (low) stock. Here in the Netherlands, the Sennheiser webshop had some problems with ordering, but those problems are now fixed.

Have been silently reading up the whole thread for a few weeks now, but decided to join Head-FI just to share my thoughts and photos :blush:. Good to know that the USB Camera Connection Kit doesn't work with the M2's.

Question I couldn't seem to find an answer to, are there portable amplifiers that support an iPhone 6(+) and its lightning cable to USB connection so we can bypass the internal DAC and not need to use the 3.5mm audio connection? Like it is done with Android devices who have USB OTG. I haven't seen such a device yet from brands like Fiio, JDS Labs etc.

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #431 of 3,671
We have enough black to cover back orders and now have 6 black in stock. STILL waiting on ivory?

Yeah, the wait is killing me :) ordered from CC pretty much the second they were available to order. Even the sennheiser uk site doesn't allow you to add ivory to your basket the last time I checked. I wonder if they have had production issues.

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #432 of 3,671
  The bluetooth range on my M2's seems to be limited...no more than 25-30 feet at best before drops occur -- worse if there is a wall in between. Anyone else experiencing this?

Looks like a normal distance to me. It's bluetooth not wifi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back