Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Feb 10, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #361 of 3,671
Nope, Italy, but CC was the only european store which sets them as available and would ship abroad. Mmmm so I guess we'll wait until they restock this weekend, and then next week I should be able to catch them in a few days (UK Royal mail has never let me down :D )

EDIT: actually I just found out on Custom cable's site that the black ones are still listed as available, it's the ivories that are just only on pre-order... Let's hope guys! <3

Clarify with PhilW or email CC!

I'm hoping that they refund me pretty soon for my canceled order.. Or am I waiting on PayPal even though it says completed.. Hmm.

Feb 10, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #364 of 3,671
  Well here is some kind of deal, U.S residents benefit the most.  AC Gears does have the M2 Wireless at full price, but if you sign up with an email address you get a 5% off coupon. This brought my total to $481, plus no tax and $7 ground shipping but free shipping is offered as well! Also I'm pretty sure they ship from NY so if you are pretty close you can expect it even sooner.

Also, if you have Chase or Discover CCs, you can shop from their sites to get discounts (US). I used Chase to get 4% off the M2's through Crutchfield. Chase also offers an Amazon card for 3% off everything you buy there. May not seem like much but adds up over time.

Feb 10, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #366 of 3,671
So nobody has the Ivory M2s yet?
Or are they not available till mid Feb..?
I'm planning on buying them in the near future and it would be nice to hear some thoughts on the white finish/material and see some more pics :)

Feb 10, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #367 of 3,671
Does anyone know if CC have the black in stock are are they up for pre-order?

Feb 10, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #368 of 3,671
Would like to ask those of you who tried USB mode about the mic:

Will I be able to use these cans for conference calls at work (VOIP)?
Is the mic's quality comparable to a headset with a mouth piece?

I'm using mine with my Macbook Pro in USB mode and I can definitely use the mic. I'm using these instead of my regular headset for Lync conference calls and they work pretty well.

Feb 10, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #373 of 3,671

Yeah, the remote looks better, and probably is easier to operate by feel with its contouring, but I'm listening almost exclusively from the AK100II these days which is incompatible with either remote and has its own external physical controls, so the functionality of the iDevice/Android remotes isn't an issue. A big reason I AM using the iPhone cable from the original Momentum, though, is because I LOVE the articulating device-end plug. The fixed 90-degree plug on the cable for the M2 is a retrograde step.

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #375 of 3,671
I had the ivory wired version from Amazon. Sent them back as I decided I wanted wireless, also I wasn't that keen on the Ivory in the end. I'm waiting on my order for black wireless now with CC, hope they get them soon as they sound great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back