Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Feb 9, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #347 of 3,671
  Does anyone know when Best Buy will be getting the M2 Wireless? I'm looking for another pair as a gift and i have a gift card that I'm trying to use. 

I had heard middle of Feb, but don't quote me on that...

Edit: Maybe about the same-ish time as the New Nintendo 3DS XLs are coming out (2/13), seems familiar to me......................

Feb 9, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #348 of 3,671

& I can use USB from my macbook straight to headphones? Or do I need to buy a USB adapter for my iPod/Phone?

Use the USB to Micro USB straight out of your Mac. For your iPod and iPhone if you have an older one (apparently from post on here), you won't be able to use them, but if you have one with a lightning connector, you will need to buy the camera adaptor to use it. I still don't know if this will work as of yet, because nobody has reported it to be working yet. If you wanted to go this route, just make sure you look and see what the power requirements are for the headphone, and make sure it is less than the source you are trying to come out of (the iPod/iPhone), and it should work.

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #355 of 3,671

LOL.. That would be awesome... Or maybe if you could use them to fix your parking tickets.....

I laughed, a lot.
biggrin.gif

On another note, the only headphones I have found comfortable enough to wear to sleep or lying down are the Shure SE215 ...

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #356 of 3,671
While I have the original, if the wireless can have the same sound signature when plugged in it would be an instant buy!

Hoping to hear some impressions soon!

Ditto. I love my Momentum's, but wireless and being able to fold them, with a smaller case would make them that much sweeter. And, here I was thinking about buying a completely different pair of headphones, which is why I started dropping back by here again.

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #357 of 3,671
Well here is some kind of deal, U.S residents benefit the most.  AC Gears does have the M2 Wireless at full price, but if you sign up with an email address you get a 5% off coupon. This brought my total to $481, plus no tax and $7 ground shipping but free shipping is offered as well! Also I'm pretty sure they ship from NY so if you are pretty close you can expect it even sooner.

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #358 of 3,671
Not received them yet, but for when I do...

If I wanted to listen wired without ANC do I just turn the headphones off? Then turn on for ANC? I take it you can tell a difference?

Apologies for the amount of questions... I'm new to all these options as I've only ever owned just wired headphones. This USB, BT, wired is getting all too much for me... :basshead:  

I ordered them (eventually the black ones) just this weekend from Custom Cable too. Has your HP been dispatched yet? Cause I've read somewhere that they might be out of stock right now :/

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #359 of 3,671
I ordered them (eventually the black ones) just this weekend from Custom Cable too. Has your HP been dispatched yet? Cause I've read somewhere that they might be out of stock right now :/

They get them on Friday. Are you in the UK? If so have fun getting the deal, I'd wait for it! But if you're stateside my deal is the best I've seen.

Feb 10, 2015 at 6:12 AM Post #360 of 3,671
They get them on Friday. Are you in the UK? If so have fun getting the deal, I'd wait for it! But if you're stateside my deal is the best I've seen.

Nope, Italy, but CC was the only european store which sets them as available and would ship abroad. Mmmm so I guess we'll wait until they restock this weekend, and then next week I should be able to catch them in a few days (UK Royal mail has never let me down :D )

EDIT: actually I just found out on Custom cable's site that the black ones are still listed as available, it's the ivories that are just only on pre-order... Let's hope guys! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back