Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Feb 7, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #272 of 3,671
Got it for a few days and very happy with everything about it, but there seems to be some connectivity issues specially while in motion, the audio would suddenly lean to the left side and I have to reconnect it to get it back to normal sound, anyone got the same issue? I use it with my tmobile note 4 btw.

Feb 7, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #273 of 3,671
Found pretty bad reviews on that cable on Amazon.. Weird

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Sheep-Braided-Cable-inc/dp/B00CYK28F4

That's our own cable. We have had no bad reviews since we now put fitting instructions on the packaging. Customers were not pushing the jack home properly.

Regards

Feb 7, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #274 of 3,671
Got it for a few days and very happy with everything about it, but there seems to be some connectivity issues specially while in motion, the audio would suddenly lean to the left side and I have to reconnect it to get it back to normal sound, anyone got the same issue? I use it with my tmobile note 4 btw.

Not had those issues but not been moving about with it either really.

I was actually quite impressed with the bluetooth - in that when it lost connection, it'd reconnect as soon as in range again with no trouble.

However the range doesn't seem fantastic.

The Samsung Level Over are bluetooth 3.0 (Momentum's are bluetooth 4.0), but have a fair bit better range.

Not really tested the range but it might be on the poor side for the momentums.

Perhaps lower powered circuitry.

Feb 7, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #275 of 3,671
That's our own cable. We have had no bad reviews since we now put fitting instructions on the packaging. Customers were not pushing the jack home properly.

Regards

Thanks for the clarification. These just might be the missing piece to the puzzle!

Not had those issues but not been moving about with it either really.

I was actually quite impressed with the bluetooth - in that when it lost connection, it'd reconnect as soon as in range again with no trouble.

However the range doesn't seem fantastic.

The Samsung Level Over are bluetooth 3.0 (Momentum's are bluetooth 4.0), but have a fair bit better range.

Not really tested the range but it might be on the poor side for the momentums.

Perhaps lower powered circuitry.

You know, I've been reading up on bluetooth 4.1 recently, I think it might be the fact that 4.0 interferes with 4G LTE cables. Hmm. 

Feb 7, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #276 of 3,671
In a bit of a dilemma here. Just got the over ear wired. Love the quality of the build and the sound but.......it seems I have a big right ear! The left ear fits perfectly in the cup bu the right ear cause a bit of discomfort, it's just a little too small.

I'm in the process of trying to "stretch" the inner leather cup to make it fit! I think it might be possible? I'm sensing a bit of improvement. Has anybody else experienced this and tried my fix?

I'd hate to send these back. Of course I could go for the on ear but I prefer to keep the overear....arghhh

If this fix works I might still send back and get the overear wireless. Do they sound as good as the wired version when cabled up? Sounds a silly question but I have the Sony mdr1-rbt and I heard they don't sound the same as the wired even when you use the cable?

Thanks for any feedback on this.....

Feb 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #277 of 3,671
Ahh.

Apparently these are genuine:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281492163964

If so same as the £30 ones I think, so think they're Android.

Perhaps the new M2 cable will appear on ebay in time.

May get 'em seeing as it's only £9.

Would prefer a braided cable though.

Tempted to make my own at some point.

Gold plated connectors, braided cable, inline control with sockets on either end, with << play/pause >> and volume wheel.
Might be a bit heavy though.

Or a curved oled or plastic with leds behind surface - touch sensitive, that you can slide up and down to control volume - and it shows current volume as a coloured bar. Hmm

Why is there no demand for this stuff?

Seems to be either basic inline cables, or really high end cables with nothing inline that cost like £100 or more.

Feb 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #279 of 3,671
  Yeah hadn't thought about the weight. Material's aren't everything.
Something well designed made of plastic can be more practical.

THANK YOU
This obsession of dismissing a device, for example a smartphone, just because it's case is made of some kind of thermoplastic polymer and not aluminium or glass.

I was about to order BT version when I realized the coupon of customcables isn't valid anymore. I mixed up GMT ( GB) and GMT +1 (Middle Europe)
Damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back