Sennheiser Launching New Products at CES!
Jan 7, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #196 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldo_Lopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol. this is a joke post right? ALL of Head-Fi is such a SMALL % of the market (fractions of a single percent if that) and this thread is nowhere near ALL of Head-Fi. the interest shown in this thread is nothing to base whether there is a market for a product for Sennheiser.

i am still looking forward to the update though (and i still hope it is a full-size headphone)

Please do a thread search on HD700.
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #197 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't aware that some people celebrate christmas on epiphany / 'three kings day'.

Some people, LOL.
250 millions or so ..........
Actually they don't exactly celebrate christmas on the 6th of January, but they are exchanging gifts.

Jan 7, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #198 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please do a thread search on HD700.
wink.gif

It still doesn't matter much though because it is just head-fi. Surely we are a very small part of their target market. I say so what...make it anyway.
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 5:56 AM Post #199 of 265
Jan 7, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #200 of 265
OK, well I am officially giving up on HD700s (or whatever they might have been called) and going to bed.
frown.gif
Unfortunately, I don't have a Christmas holiday tomorrow...

Jan 7, 2008 at 6:19 AM Post #201 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngusMcToon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sennheiser's new MX W1 earbuds get wireless with Kleer - Engadget

MX W1 earbuds...fully wireless with dongle, $600 apparently.

this has been posted MANY times already (both here and in other threads). did you run search to make sure it wasnt already posted? the main hope is that those earbuds were announced a couple days before jude seems to said that the product would be revealed ("Sunday night").

Jan 7, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #202 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldo_Lopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this has been posted MANY times already (both here and in other threads). did you run search to make sure it wasnt already posted? the main hope is that those earbuds were announced a couple days before jude seems to said that the product would be revealed ("Sunday night").

Calm down, kiddo. I'm not sure the price had been posted yet.

That price is outrageous, btw. They better be some darned fine sounding wireless buds!

--Chris

Jan 7, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #204 of 265
I'm ignoring everything said here until Jude reports back from that exclusive Sennheiser CES meeting!
tongue.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 8:52 AM Post #207 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So.... I guess I can use my saving for something else.... maybe new amp, probably....

And please modify your avatar! The K 701 deserves better reproduction without distortion...
tongue.gif
(Had to modify mine, too, after the forum restart.)

Jan 7, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #208 of 265
countdown? lol

Jan 7, 2008 at 9:10 AM Post #209 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
countdown? lol

T=-4h.10m

Jan 7, 2008 at 9:22 AM Post #210 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
T=-4h.10m

where do you see a countdown?