Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Nov 29, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #528 of 7,699
ya must have been thinking of something else but that's still too much for a possible very minor upgrade seeing as normal ie8 is 287 on Amazon and 240ish on dakmart. I know dakmarr has a bad rep but that's where I bought my ie8 refurbs that were genuine but I sold them to a coworker because of my big heart and now I regret getting rid of them

Nov 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #530 of 7,699
lol.. They are not releasing IE10's Lol.. I have People working for Sennheiser in Germany, They didnt have any idea about IE10's, and they knew IE80's were coming 6 months ago.. even if IE10 does come into the market.. it should be a downgrade am I right.. I mean come on.. IE60 Upgrades to IE80.. then therotically IE10 should be a downgrade.. who the hell made a assumption of the IE10.. lol Anyway I am a newbie I had to make a account just to comment on this.. By the way I am getting IE80's.. They seem to be much better than the IE8's anyway.. and seeing IE8 last that long in the market and still have exellent reviews.. These should be a killer.

Nov 29, 2011 at 6:18 PM Post #532 of 7,699

Quote:
lol.. They are not releasing IE10's Lol.. I have People working for Sennheiser in Germany, They didnt have any idea about IE10's, and they knew IE80's were coming 6 months ago.. even if IE10 does come into the market.. it should be a downgrade am I right.. I mean come on.. IE60 Upgrades to IE80.. then therotically IE10 should be a downgrade.. who the hell made a assumption of the IE10.. lol Anyway I am a newbie I had to make a account just to comment on this.. By the way I am getting IE80's.. They seem to be much better than the IE8's anyway.. and seeing IE8 last that long in the market and still have exellent reviews.. These should be a killer.

An authorized Sennheiser dealer confirmed this to me. So I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nov 29, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #533 of 7,699

Quote:
An authorized Sennheiser dealer confirmed this to me. So I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder what they will look like. They must be better looking than $400 IEMs. 
wink.gif

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #534 of 7,699
so ya its 350 after conversion minus VAT for americans .. thats still higher than most people have payed for there ie8's when they were brand new .. and why hasnt more companies started selling them? only 1 site online seems fishy to me :) sennheiser is HUGE company

Nov 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #537 of 7,699

Quote:
Yes, to be announced @ CES in Jan. Will be limited issue, expensive, in the realm of the HD-800 cans.

wth happen to the 9's? =/ IE9 sounds sickk

Nov 30, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #539 of 7,699

Quote:
so ya its 350 after conversion minus VAT for americans .. thats still higher than most people have payed for there ie8's when they were brand new .. and why hasnt more companies started selling them? only 1 site online seems fishy to me :) sennheiser is HUGE company

Quote:
I wonder what they will look like. They must be better looking than $400 IEMs. 
wink.gif

At $800.00 the Sennheiser logo should be made of diamonds :wink:

Nov 30, 2011 at 12:49 AM Post #540 of 7,699

Quote:

At $800.00 the Sennheiser logo should be made of diamonds :wink:

Platinum preferably. 
smile.gif

Replaceable cables (customish), a huge package (like the HD600), generous tips, certificate of authenticity, FR graph (matched drivers), lifetime warranty and most importantly a custom-killer SQ. Did I miss anything? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back