Sennheiser IE8 on Amazon for $77 all in??????
Sep 6, 2011 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

djbasketball1

100+ Head-Fier

So i am selling my IE8 and a head fier by the account name of JSoriginal approches me and wants to buy my ie8. So i say make me an offer. And the he messages me and tells me her got ones of amazon for $77 bucks all in. Is this some kind of joke?

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #3 of 11
I already told the OP I would send him a pic with product and receipt when shipment arrived and meant no harm by telling him what I just paid as a matter a fact i thanked him twice because he was the reason i was on amazon in the first place, i have order confirmation already in email I am suspect of fakes but because the price kept going from 399 to 77.50 i questioned if it was an amazon issue and took a chance. coming out to 104.44 with the 26.94 shipping fee to Canada.

I promise to keep you posted with updates and anxiously await to open box and see for myself. 

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #4 of 11
That sounds like a fortunate glitch. Browser/addons/etc.?
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:41 PM Post #5 of 11
If you got it for so cheap woudnt you buy more them one.??? I doubt it was a glitch and amazon may charge you more on the shipping. I am awaiting fr pictures of the fake ie8 to compare to my genuine ones haha

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #6 of 11
Because the price is back at 399 firm and hasn't moved, trust me i have been watching... whats your beef anyways ? you mad ? they might turn out to be fake and guess what i lose out of it ? nothing more than the time i spent defending my case because they get returned to amazon and I get my money back.
Stay Tuned.

Sep 12, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #10 of 11
For anyone that actually wanted to see the outcome, here it is... I opened an email this morning stating my order had been canceled and to contact the amazon marketplace seller with any further questions, so I did... Below is the response i got followed by the original email i sent asking why my order didn't get fulfilled.  This was an fortunate glitch that was unfortunately fixed. :frowning2: The seller is still selling them on amazon only much more than I paid :frowning2:

I wont be leaving negative feedback because I rather the order have been canceled than go through the hassle of returning a pair of fakes.

PORTABLE GUY - Amazon Marketplace XXXXXXXXXXX@marketplace.amazon.com to me
show details 11:42 AM (9 hours ago)

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for your order you placed with us on Amazon.com

After your order was placed we learned that we had an error in our database on the item you purchased, In result of that our sytem recognized your order for a different item and the listing was incorectly priced. We're contacting you to let you know that we are unable to fill this order and the money will be refunded to your account in full. Please understand that this was a computer glitch and we have resolved this issue already. 

We hope you will understand and give us the opportunity to serve you better next time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Portable Guy

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:59 AM, JSoriginal - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:
Good Morning,

Late last night I was informed that my order # 102-2402752-553XXXX was canceled for Sennheiser IE 8 Premium Audiophile In-Ear Noise Isolating Headphones These were ordered mid last week & the cancellation occurred last night. I would like to know why this Order was canceled and not fulfilled as it should have been.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back