Sennheiser IE8 In Ear Headphones for £62.33???
Nov 13, 2010 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MK47

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I am new to the forum.
smily_headphones1.gif
and i am looking for a new set of IEM, i have pl50 but i dont think they are suitable for what i listen everyday. I listen to mainly death metal,black metal,mathcore,pro metal,post harcore ect... and I fancy some dubstep and rap now and agin. I am thinking of getting IE8 and then i came across this website selling them for £62.33.
http://www.headphoneonsale.co.uk/sennheiser-ie8-ear-headphones-p-113.html

Can you guys take a look ? I am not sure if they are genuine and what other IEM's would you recomement? I think I am going to spend around £180 max. Thank you :D

Nov 14, 2010 at 7:52 AM Post #3 of 6
ahhh man! well i have been looking at klipsch custom 3, Phonak Audeo PFE 122 and IE8 but i am not sure what to get.
I heard that the cable on klipsch custom 3 is bad?
Also I was thinking getting Phonak Audeo PFE 122 with green filters? what would be the best?

Nov 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM Post #4 of 6
First of all the IE8 are more expensive than the others and you must also decide what kind of signature you prefer since the sennheiser are more bass centric and the audeo phonak more analytical.
Of course you must read this multi review since it has detailed reviews for all three.

Nov 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM Post #5 of 6
On PL50, I liked the soundstage and the highs,it is very clear and detailed  so i want the new one have the same. I would like a bit more bass and maybe the mids a bit more forword?

Nov 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #6 of 6
Senn IE7s are more much suitable for pop/rock as they have good bass & vocal and response a little faster than IE8s but you have to wait for a long run-in, which takes at least 300 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back