Sennheiser IE series Custom tips discussion ---(Owners unite)
Feb 23, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #35 of 176
Looks as though I can afford these now so I'm going to look into it a little further. I'll contact AudioRelief today to gain some comfort that they definately do them for the IE8's.

Feb 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM Post #36 of 176
^ i ll let u guys know the pricing on custom tips for IE8 and IE7.

Feb 25, 2009 at 9:16 PM Post #37 of 176
I got a reply. It would be £88 + shipping for the custom tips

The shipping quote they gave me was unreasonablely expensive. I will try to see if they could give me better ones.

Also, I would have to find Audiologist in my area. Any suggestions??

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #40 of 176
^ i really doubt.

having a custom IEM means..having an entire department dedicated for it...its not like universal iems..

u shud see the Ultimate ears Documentary on youtube..will give u lot of info what goes behind the scenes.

Feb 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #41 of 176
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ i really doubt.

having a custom IEM means..having an entire department dedicated for it...its not like universal iems..

u shud see the Ultimate ears Documentary on youtube..will give u lot of info what goes behind the scenes.

Hows your planning for your tips? ordered yet?

Mar 1, 2009 at 9:59 AM Post #42 of 176
Quote:

Originally Posted by ottoyu34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hows your planning for your tips? ordered yet?

been busy lately with assignments...will go next week to check it out..the shop is quite far from my place

i wud really love to have custom tips in my ears.

Mar 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #43 of 176
Oh haha....

Same here, it's that time of mid-term for my University. Tests tests and tests...

Back on topic: I have been emailing ACS support back-and-forward for information
regarding the tips. It's kind of moving along slowly. They might be happier if I said "Im ordering, tell me everything!"

Also, I still need to contact them about the Audiologist part. Since I have to make my own impressions myself. I don't think they have any special requirement for it, do they?

questions: Do you have to send in your IEM? Picked a colour yet?

Thanks

Mar 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #44 of 176
After several more email to clarify info. with ACS,

I will book my audiologist earliest this evening. As it will take quite some time for shipping
and manufacteuring.

Mar 4, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #45 of 176
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi guys..i got a reply from them.

they already have a dealer in singapore who can help me..they already are gonna do it for IE8 soon.

and asked if i wanna do for IE7..i ll have to send it.

I presume you're talking about Stereo? How much are they charging for the IE8 custom tips by ACS?

Whats' the ETA after the you've submitted your impressions (do they do it in house or you gotta get someone else to do them for you?)?

I placed my order for the IE8 after sitting down to compare the IE6, IE7 and IE8 with my Atrios which i really really like. the Atrios are a more intimate earpiece and the IE8 is like sitting 10 rows from the stage and enjoying the space in between. Waiting for them to get back in stock before they ship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back