Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Stand -- How is it and other options
Aug 17, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #16 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to get one of these but the price in th UK is a joke, about $35 - $40
confused.gif

Huh, can't you just order one from from Jan for €25 (£17)? I just bought a Corda Move from him, and i've been looking for a headphone stand for a while. I can't believe i missed this stand on his website, it would have only cost £10 if i ordered it with the amplifier.

Aug 17, 2007 at 2:02 PM Post #17 of 44
Thanks for the advice! Purchased.

The pricing on these is incredibly odd though. I bought it direct from Senn for $22. The cheapest I found on froogle is $35 before S&H.

Aug 17, 2007 at 4:12 PM Post #18 of 44
just ordered 2 myself...as far as transportability goes, those banana stands are a pain in the ass

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:36 PM Post #20 of 44
Has anybody used this headphone stand with the DT 770 Pros, or something similar?

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #21 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you can check shipping from NY to where you live use zip 14744 as reference. if it'll be cheaper you can have one shipped to me and I'll forward it along to you.

Thanks very much for the offer, truely the spirit of headfi
icon10.gif

But i dont want to put you out over something a silly as this, if its ok with you i save that favor for another time
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #22 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mansize_tissue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Huh, can't you just order one from from Jan for €25 (£17)? I just bought a Corda Move from him, and i've been looking for a headphone stand for a while. I can't believe i missed this stand on his website, it would have only cost £10 if i ordered it with the amplifier.

I probably will order from jan but it's just annoying that we have to fork out €25/$34 for something which you can buy direct from Senn Usa at $17.18

Aug 17, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #23 of 44
If you are wondering what these would cost (based on my ordered pair):

HH10 : $17.18
Shipping (Senn to Me) : $5
Shipping (Chicago to England, assuming 2 pounds) : $16.80

Total : $38.98 (£21.13, €29.80)

I might have to sell mine, or use them for my Grado's. I am not liking the HD650's despite being in love with the HD600's
frown.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #24 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mansize_tissue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody used this headphone stand with the DT 770 Pros, or something similar?

No problem.

My DT 880/990, which are quite similar, sit well on these hangers.

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #25 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tbln /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No problem.

My DT 880/990, which are quite similar, sit well on these hangers.

Thank you, that's good to know. I just wish i saw this on Jan's site before i ordered my amplifier, now i'm going to have to pay more if i get it.

If it's possible, i'd like to take the bracket off the stand, leaving just the curved stand bit, and attach that to a flat piece of wood. I don't really have an "edge" available to clamp the stand to. Is it possible to take the bracket bit off?

Aug 18, 2007 at 1:09 PM Post #26 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks very much for the offer, truely the spirit of headfi
icon10.gif

But i dont want to put you out over something a silly as this, if its ok with you i save that favor for another time
wink.gif

the way I see it is if it doesn't cost me money out of my pocket and doesn't take more than say an hour of my time I don't really care too much.
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #28 of 44
Can anyone explain how to adjust this stand? My friend gave it to me, it didn't come with any documentation. The clamping part only opens about 3/8 inch--- it looks to me like it should be able to slide in the rails to adjust it, but I can't figure out how to do this.

Apr 11, 2008 at 6:55 PM Post #30 of 44
I went the DIY route...I use a glass brick, lol. Looks cool, works great, and itdoesn't cause them to hang (the ear cups hold them in place with very little compression). Picked it up at home depot fot $2.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back