Sennheiser Headphones@ philippines
Mar 10, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #91 of 119
my hd650 i bought it at sm megamall for 24K plus. My xcan v3 sa Makati shangrila. that was for 21K. I bought them more than a year ago. Im enjoying them now like there is no tomorrow. I also have a go vibe 5 (ordered online)as an alternative plus a shure e3c (got it from buendia) for outdoors.

Mar 10, 2007 at 11:25 PM Post #92 of 119
mabuhay! ive been a head-fier for a few years now but havent posted since 2005. im glad to know there are many pinoys now here. im in the uk now since 2005.

i hope u guys can post your head-fi meet pics here.

Mar 10, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #93 of 119
i bought my e2c in megamall for 5k pesos, and my senn px100 for 2.5k. but that was 2.5 years ago.

Mar 10, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #94 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to have a pa2v2, too weak though. I sold them and am happy with my HeadFive

i still have my pa2v2 (amp-id: 12-27-2004-426) but i have only used it for a month or 2 because i bought another one, the porta corda mk2 which i am using until now. i got my porta corda here in head-fi group buy.

Apr 20, 2007 at 10:50 AM Post #95 of 119
guys, if i were to sell my SR325i here in cebu, what would be the right price for it? it comes with cpads, hd414 pads, bayerdynamics DT770 headband pad, and grado 1/4-1/8 adapter cable. i rarely use it anymore since i got back here
frown.gif
, so i just might sell it.

Apr 20, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #96 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
guys, if i were to sell my SR325i here in cebu, what would be the right price for it? it comes with cpads, hd414 pads, bayerdynamics DT770 headband pad, and grado 1/4-1/8 adapter cable. i rarely use it anymore since i got back here
frown.gif
, so i just might sell it.

just saw one up for sale at the fs section, going for 205 dollars. so i think 10.5k shipped anywhere here in the philippines will be a good price..

just a question, is the amp you're using the tube amp? if yes, ok ba cya? i'm planning to go to China in may eh so i am considering ordering one from david.. what are your impressions about it?

salamat!

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:33 PM Post #97 of 119
Hi, its nice to see fellow pinoy head-fiers here. Regarding Senns, I know of an online selling Sennheiser cans. Cant recall the site at the moment but i'll check back if i get to find the site. See ya guys around.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #98 of 119
Holy! I didn't know there were this many Filipinos on this board.
Where do you guys usually buy your headphones / audio equipment?
And which location is the best?
I'm also looking to purchase an X-fi Xtreme Music. Anyone know any stores that carry these?
Sorry if none of these questions directly relate to Sennheiser, but I'm just really shocked (in a good way) to find plenty of Filipino contacts on this board.
And, oh yeah, I live in QC, if that matters.

Jul 23, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #100 of 119
Team GradoPinoy member, checking in
wink.gif

I REALLY gotta register sa wiredstate forums, pero the admin hasnt sent me a confirmation email yet e. Cant wait to exchange war stories with felow pinoy head-fiers...ang hirap mamili ng equipment dito!!

Jul 24, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #101 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by reorx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I REALLY gotta register sa wiredstate forums, pero the admin hasnt sent me a confirmation email yet e. Cant wait to exchange war stories with felow pinoy head-fiers...ang hirap mamili ng equipment dito!!

hmm thats strange, the email should come very quickly.. have you checked your bulk/spam folder?

Jul 24, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #102 of 119
just dropping by to say what's up to my fellow pinoys. I'm based in Toronto
smily_headphones1.gif

a lil question: When you guys order online, does it take a long time to get there? how many of you guys got you stuff "lost" or stolen by the customs/mail people?

I remember sending my girl a bunch of pictures and a letter which I enclosed some $20 in it --- both did not arrive. I'm too reluctant to send anything now unless if its through DHL, Fedex or UPS.

Aug 1, 2007 at 4:52 PM Post #103 of 119
i;ve bought most of my stuff online, nothing lost so far.

be sure to use EMS whenever possible (international express mail) you have tracking even in the philippines and if below 60 $ value will be delivered right to the recipient's doorstep.

Aug 1, 2007 at 6:09 PM Post #104 of 119
a bit off topic, but do you guys know where I can get a sandisk sansa express here? I was at megamall yesterday and was a bit disappointed as majority of the shops seem to carry samsung, creative and apple players only. some mpio players, but I haven't seen any good reviews for those around here.

Aug 19, 2007 at 9:27 AM Post #105 of 119
^ I don't even know where to get a cowon d2 or an iriver clix 2 here in the Philippines... so i just ordered the cowon d2 online and sent it to my aunt's US address. She'll be sending a balikbayan box soon with my baby on it. Hope they'll be here by next week - untouched and unharmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back