Sennheiser HD650 & Massdrop HD6XX Impressions Thread
Aug 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #18,736 of 46,533
Haggis can't be all that good for longevity.....
confused_face.gif

I love that thing!

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #18,739 of 46,533
Okay women are so very yummy, why oh why do they have to be a constant source of guilt for men where our audio indulgence is concerned? A buddy I used to bartend with (he was the quintessential babe magnet) postulated once that in women there was a gender specific set of genes that coded for the "guilt venom sac" that he believed was hidden somewhere in their mouths. Who knows, maybe Louie was onto something there!

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #18,740 of 46,533
Haggis can't be all that good for longevity.....:confused_face:

This thread has taken a weird turn, lol. I'm a vegetarian so haggis is out. Anyway, they're a protected species now. As for a Harley, well, that's not my kind of bike really. Although we did go around Corsica a few years ago on a Harley and that was awesome.

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #18,741 of 46,533
This thread has taken a weird turn, lol. I'm a vegetarian so haggis is out. Anyway, they're a protected species now. As for a Harley, well, that's not my kind of bike really. Although we did go around Corsica a few years ago on a Harley and that was awesome.

Haggis could make this old American Linebacker and Carnivore a Vegan :ram:, blllleeehhh! Though if the pump was primed with great Islay Whiskey, who knows what would happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #18,742 of 46,533
Haggis could make this old American Linebacker and Carnivore a Vegan :ram:, blllleeehhh! Though if the pump was primed with great Islay Whiskey, who knows what would happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

I can hazard a guess as to how that would pan out; make sure the path to the toilet is clear because that mess won't be staying down for long. Defensive or offensive linebacker?

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #18,743 of 46,533
I'm 28 and right now I'm listening to I Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus with my HD650s and Chord Hugo. Is it a huge crime?
smily_headphones1.gif

Ok now to George Benson, I Want to Hold Your Hand. So you guys can forgive me for listening to Miley Cyrus' songs.
bigsmile_face.gif

I was away on the Mediterranean beaches for the last 2 weeks for holiday and I've just got home. I've really missed my HD650s. :)

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #18,744 of 46,533
I can hazard a guess as to how that would pan out; make sure the path to the toilet is clear because that mess won't be staying down for long. Defensive or offensive linebacker?

Amen, the porcelain alter would be part of the service that night :scream:!

Defensive, for Arizona, hence my nomé de plumé.

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #18,745 of 46,533
  I'm 28 and right now I'm listening to I Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus with my HD650s and Chord Hugo. Is it a huge crime?
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, everybody hates Chord Hugo these days. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #18,746 of 46,533
Yes, everybody hates Chord Hugo these days. :D

Twerking on non-Twerking? The Hugo that is :sweat_smile: (ok lame, but don't want to go where the 800 thread has been the last couple of days).

Aug 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #18,748 of 46,533
No problem with listening to Miley Cyrus...music is timeless...Blondie and Madonna too.

It's Sunday, so off-topic is OK.  
wink_face.gif

But....anybody here try out a 650 with a balanced cable and bal amp? Just wanted to know if their impressions jived with mine. More air, better dynamics, mostly. Very noticeable.

Aug 10, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #18,749 of 46,533
how much I'm willing to put in audio depends on what travel and/or camera lens I could get instead. that's pretty much how I estimate the value of audio gears. so here is what I look like when I'm at an audio store:

oh and old is always 15years older than you are. this is the only relevant scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back