Sennheiser HD280 pro Giveaway!
Mar 4, 2007 at 11:39 PM Post #106 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
orly.jpg

Sorry to say, but this is the worst image macro of the "O RLY" phrase I've ever seen.

Mar 5, 2007 at 8:03 PM Post #107 of 125
It seems as though everyone interested has made themselves known. I will be reaching a decision shortly.

Mar 5, 2007 at 8:15 PM Post #108 of 125
Last minute entry! Pick me, for I am!

(What I am is beyond me...whatever it is, I am it. )

Mar 6, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #111 of 125
I just finished perusing the thread, and have arrived at my decision. The winner is Duggeh. Why? Because the following quote was my favorite from the thread, and Duggeh entertained me most. Also, I would like to secure a pair of Floats in the near future, and I figure he must have connections with whatever deity is in charge of production.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Theres always the fire hazard presented by smoking to a population which always has its heads covered in a layer of expanded foam.

Don't be bitter, friends, perhaps he will tire of them quickly and pass them on to you. Or, better still, he may sell them to you at a very slight discount. How do you think I feel? I have to pay for international shipping.

Thank you everyone for your responses, I assure you that it was a difficult choice. Really, all give-away threads should be done like this; never underestimate the power of off-topic discussion, a good tangent can take you far.

I must say that the strange-looking man above held me enthralled for some time.

Duggeh, my people will contact your people in the near future. By my people I mean myself, and by the near future I mean tomorrow. To the losers, I bid you good night.

Cordially,
Vicomte

Mar 6, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #112 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my people will contact your people in the near future. By my people I mean myself, and by the near future I mean tomorrow.

That line sounds very familiar. Hints?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #113 of 125
-Editted-

I was excited and didn't read all posts. I am sowwy
frown.gif

Gratz on the win.

Mar 6, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #115 of 125
Quote:

I just finished perusing the thread, and have arrived at my decision. The winner is Duggeh. Why? Because the following quote was my favorite from the thread, and Duggeh entertained me most. Also, I would like to secure a pair of Floats in the near future, and I figure he must have connections with whatever deity is in charge of production.

Don't be bitter, friends, perhaps he will tire of them quickly and pass them on to you. Or, better still, he may sell them to you at a very slight discount. How do you think I feel? I have to pay for international shipping.

Thank you everyone for your responses, I assure you that it was a difficult choice. Really, all give-away threads should be done like this; never underestimate the power of off-topic discussion, a good tangent can take you far.

Duggeh, my people will contact your people in the near future. By my people I mean myself, and by the near future I mean tomorrow. To the losers, I bid you good night.

Cordially,
Vicomte

Duggeh, I'd better get compensation for inspiring that line
tongue.gif
Without me you would be nothing!

Mar 6, 2007 at 5:36 AM Post #116 of 125
Quote:

Cordially,
Vicomte

Ok. Fine. Pick Duggeh then. You'll be sorry in the end... You'll be sorry.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Lol jk. Great choice. Congrats Duggeh!

Mar 6, 2007 at 8:25 AM Post #119 of 125
is anything going to happen? or is this just a spam/farming thread?

A mathematician named Bath
Let x equal half that he hath.

He gave away y
Then sat down to pi

And choked. What a sad aftermath.

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #120 of 125
I must say that im very pleasently surprised by this. Clearly the Float is with me, always.
biggrin.gif

Big Kudos to Vicomte for giving away these and for not shirking from the international shipping. Thank you!

My first ever pair of proper closed headphones. Hurrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back