Sennheiser HD280 pro Giveaway!
Feb 27, 2007 at 9:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 125

Vicomte

500+ Head-Fier
I like it here. Really, I do. What better way to say "I love you guys" than with free headphones?

I no longer use my 280s, so I'm giving them away. How do you get them? Simply reply to this thread. I don't care what you say, it could be anything. Compose a limerick, write a short essay on the French Occupation of Algeria, tell me about your sick and dying mother, or how you only have three months to live but were refused new headphones by the Make-A-Wish Foundation because you're two days past the age cutoff. Say 'Howdy", whatever. About a week, or any time from now, I will simply pick whomever I like best to receive the cans. They work perfectly and are in great physical condition.

Just for fun, the winner of the giveaway has the option of trading their favorite album for the cans, on CD. New or used, it doesn't matter.

EDIT: To simplify things a bit, put one of those
'Thumbs up' icons on your post if you want the cans, rather than just stopping in to chat.

Here we are now, entertain us.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #3 of 125
Vicomte says:

Quote:

...write a short essay on the French Occupation of Algeria...

Thanks for the giveway but I'm suprised about this sentence. Even if it's random, not too many people would mention this episode of the french history, unless you've seen "la bataille d'Algers" recently on TMC. Kind of know what was going on since my parents lived through this.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #4 of 125
Anything.

wink.gif

(I am interested in the headphones...)

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #6 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by j24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Vicomte says:

Thanks for the giveway but I'm suprised about this sentence. Even if it's random, not too many people would mention this episode of the french history, unless you've seen "la bataille d'Algers" recently on TMC. Kind of know what was going on since my parents lived through this.

It was indeed random, as far as premeditated thoughts carefully executed through the use of machines can be. Were your parents French, Muslim, indifferent?

Of course, I forgot to mention. If you're (collective) interested in the headphones, please say so. One of the limitations of 'anything goes'.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #9 of 125
If Train A leaves Birmingham at 4:30pm, and Billy Jean leaves a Chicago Pizzeria 10 minutes later. If Billy Jean is wearing Tim's headphones, who just won some Sennheiser HD-280s.

The answer?

Hopefully me.

Thanks for doing this. I'm glad to be part of this community.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #12 of 125
Vicomte said:

Quote:

It was indeed random, as far as premeditated thoughts carefully executed through the use of machines can be. Were your parents French, Muslim, indifferent?

My parents were French and was also born in Algeria. And yes, I'm interested in the headphones.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #15 of 125
yeah so today we had some army recruiters over, they were making fun of people with flat feet, its funny cause i bet i can run faster and longer then the recruiters there with my ultra fat feet (x-country 2 years).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back