Sennheiser HD 660S2 thread
May 4, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #3,723 of 6,507
From what I can tell they are shipping free basically anywhere, just stay on the US site and go to the check out, then choose the destination or use Paypal.
I do not think Rob they accept a destination address in UK. In my phone at least I cannot change add an alternative address to default or a UK code. They have also canceled 2 of my orders in the past so I am not sure if they can honour the order even if it passed.

At the end of the day what trick is this where vat is calculated?

Edit: it says zip 5 or 9 digits.

Last edited:
May 4, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #3,724 of 6,507
I do not think Rob they accept a destination address in UK. In my phone at least I cannot change add an alternative address
I didn't complete my order, obviously.....but for international orders, for security, the bill to, ship to need to remain the same and so it is greyed out and/or for the US only.
If this little window pops up

I ignore it and keep entering the info, it eventually disappears, otherwise you will be redirected to your country.

They have also canceled 2 of my orders in the past so I am not sure if they can honour the order even if it passed.
You may be correct but I guess I cannot know for sure unless I actually order.

Edit: it says zip 5 or 9 digits.
I was able put the Zip for London. hhhhmmm?

Last edited:
May 4, 2023 at 1:53 PM Post #3,725 of 6,507
I didn't complete my order, obviously.....but for international orders, for security, the bill to, ship to need to remain the same and so it is greyed out and/or for the US only.
If this little window pops up

I ignore it and keep entering the info, it eventually disappears, otherwise you will be redirected to your country.

You may be correct but I guess I cannot know for sure unless I actually order.

I was able put the Zip for London. hhhhmmm?
Thanks for trying to help I really appreciate it but it seems a bit odd this way of ordering.

They need to make easy for us to be able to order from the UK site and even then they might cancel the order without any further explanation.

My zip code is 6 digits but I can maybe force it to accept it but I do not want any more stress to build up faulty expectations 2 of my recent HD600 orders cancelled unexpectedly even if I ordered from the legitimate sennheiser UK site.

Someone more courageous than me from UK can place the order and let us know the VAT, the shipping costs etc.

Last edited:
May 4, 2023 at 2:30 PM Post #3,726 of 6,507
Also I do not want to be responsible for anyone else and feel guilty afterwards.

Is also possible as the order comes from the US to the UK to pay additional custom fees and custom duties. I paid in all of my drop products on top of VAT.

So all in all I would not put an order myself and not encourage anyone else from the UK in order to experiment myself but I might be completely wrong and it is very easy to place an order without hidden costs and then yes is a kind of bargain and I do not want to discourage anyone for losing such a bargain.

May 4, 2023 at 3:20 PM Post #3,727 of 6,507
Just wait for the price to reach a steady state now that the early adopters have all bought their copies.

May 4, 2023 at 3:21 PM Post #3,728 of 6,507
Haha, are you saying my picture is photoshopped? I literally just snipped it from the picture in my email. I also have never used photoshop in my life.

If you sign up with a new email for their newsletter you can also get 10% off.

Capture.PNG
10% is not stackable with the $150 discount.

May 4, 2023 at 7:43 PM Post #3,730 of 6,507
May 4, 2023 at 7:47 PM Post #3,731 of 6,507
Think the link timed out above for the hd600....so did a screen shot ...ok

And for anyone after a new hd600 I just saw a advert for UK. People from Liverpool around this price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-05-00-54-34.png
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-00-54-34.png
    235 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 4, 2023 at 11:45 PM Post #3,732 of 6,507
Glad I waited 3 months to buy these and didn't pay the hype/early adopter price. I said on page 1 $600 is overpriced but I would be interested at $400. Didn't get there yet but close enough. I'm in at the $450 price.

660S2 Purchase.jpg

May 5, 2023 at 4:06 AM Post #3,734 of 6,507
For anyone that will be near Athens on May 27th 2023:
http://highend.show/
Kind of ...CanJam Athens! :dt880smile: :L3000:

May 5, 2023 at 11:16 AM Post #3,735 of 6,507
Mine are supposed to be here today. I got mine for $625.00, plus shipping in Canuck bucks. So, about $450.00US. They have about five hours on them supposedly and he is including the receipt for warranty purposes. Hopefully I can register the warranty. It doesn't really matter though as I have gone through seven sets of Sennheiser headphones and never had a problem with any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back