Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions
May 15, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #181 of 737
I can't believe I read through all these pages and nobody actually could speak about what they actually sound like!. LOL:)

May 15, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #183 of 737
I will buy it anyways, but up to now it is not even preorderable. Then I will publish my impressions.

May 15, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #185 of 737
Yes, but where's the wood? Not a splinter in sight!

:)

May 15, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #186 of 737
Did anyone by any chance measure the dimension of the earpads? I mean stuff like outer and inner diameter, and depth of the earpad.

May 15, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #187 of 737

So many people complain about the polymer frame on the HD-6x0.

And all of them have one thing in common, they know nothing about material engineering and have very average or lower than average understanding of product development.  Otherwise they'd know metals aren't automatically better than polymers, especially when it comes to headphones. People like those remind me of my grandfather who complains about cars nowadays, and how unsafe they are because they have plastic bumpers instead of steel ones. I mean, what's gonna protect you when you crash, right?
confused_face_2.gif

May 15, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #188 of 737
Wait, JHA hasn't patented variable bass?
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 15, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #190 of 737
so what, bass boost is always welcome and u do not see it with other full size headphones while its being implemented in iems, why did u not criticize Roxanne iem or other iems that have bass boost, so I find sennheiser are unique in giving u bass boost option
I will criticise anything with a bass boost I don't like distortion in my music the artist spent so long getting, I don't use IEMs, but I do know how to spell the word "you"

May 15, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #191 of 737
I will criticise anything with a bass boost I don't like distortion in my music the artist spent so long getting, I don't use IEMs, but I do know how to spell the word "you"

Too bad the rest of the world likes Bass Boost and even Sony when it was the king of portables had bass boost on its Walkmans, Discmans and Minidisc units.

You might also need to insert a comma or a full stop somewhere in this sentence:

"I will criticise anything with a bass boost I don't like distortion in my music the artist spent so long getting"

May 15, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #192 of 737
May 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #193 of 737
Blah, blah... same comments from me as the rest of the haters...

- the bass boost, plus the fact that the entire cup is the dial... looks cheesy/cheap.
- non-detachable cable, plus a built-in mic... derp.

Ok, I feel better now. I would also complain about the FR, but I haven't heard the headphones and they may very well sound beautiful. The above is still a deal breaker for me.

May 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #195 of 737
For me the cans look flawless. Maybe Mr. Ive would like them more than some people here think he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back