sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
May 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #16 of 22
I would for all-rounders, but they might take some getting ised to because of the more laid back sound and less bass than basshead phones, but once you get used to 'em you notice a decent soundstage and appealing sound sig for many types of music. Excellent starter can IMO

May 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #17 of 22
I would for all-rounders, but they might ta Uuuuke some getting ised to because of the more laid back sound and less bass than basshead phones, but once you get used to 'em you notice a decent soundstage and appealing sound sig for many types of music. Excellent starter can IMO

Yeah by the fact that is my first over ear headphones i should go with the senns

May 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #19 of 22
I'd say amazon so it's an easy return if they blatently don't work for you, you can send em back no questions asked with only 15$ restocking, not a huge loss

May 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #21 of 22
I'm pretty sure, just check sennheiser's site to make sure the seller is an official retailer

May 12, 2013 at 5:26 AM Post #22 of 22
The sennheiser Hd439 are more comfortable than the ultrasone HFI 780
The Ultrasones have QUANTITY bass, the sennheiser QUALITY bass, but not up with the quantity of ultrasone
The Sennheiser have somewhat rolled of highs (or polite), the ultrasone have emphasized highs
The Sennheiser have sweety mids, the ultrasone don't.
The Sennheiser are 50$ cheaper than the ultrasones

My Final thought: The sennheiser HD439 are better all-rounders but the ultrasones are better for Dubstep.

Pd: Sorry for my bad English

Users who are viewing this thread

Back