Sennheiser HD 435 Vegas purple and yellow ?
Sep 28, 2010 at 7:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

chippechanga

Head-Fier
I just bought these headphones on a yard sale for two dollars. I have seen them before but never in these funky colours.
I have tried to google them and I couldn't find them anywhere, it is very clear that they aren't painted or diy'ed in any way.

Can anyone tell me if it's some kind of special edition and what they are worth.
(sorry if my english is bad).

Oct 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #2 of 6
hi!

No i don't think they're special editions. The HD-435 line of headphones has been re-launched by Sennheiser recently, but this HD-435 series are quite old.

In fact, i got this HD-435 Vegas also, i got them when i was young for my birthday, at the time i think they were about 60$+taxes, they still work great, the cable is very sturdy (i rolled on it quite a lot of times with my computer chair), i still use them on my computer.

But clearly, you will have to buy a new set of earpads for them, i bought my replacement earpads on Ebay, and the seller certified me that they are the real things, not some cheaply-made China copy. The original pads lasted me for approx. 10 years before i had to change them. the red plastic thing mean this side is the Left one i think.

I think i still have the box, manual and adaptors for it. These were made in Ireland.

here are photos i took of mine, along with the small manual and with its box showing the specs of the headphones on its back:

Oct 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #3 of 6
Thank you for the answer RaptorZX3
biggrin.gif

Now I know what I actually bought, and yes I must admit that they sound pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back