Sennheiser CX 300 IEM (a personal review)
Nov 11, 2006 at 8:06 PM Post #436 of 554
Hi... does anyone know how these will "fit2 into the ear? compared to other "canal" ear phones please?
reason i ask is atm i use a set of the canal phones that come with my SE W800i mobile phone .. HPM-70

but i find these work loose very easily no matter what size rubber plug i use on it... i must have weird shaped canals
biggrin.gif

was wondering if the CX300 would be the same fitting as they seem a similer type of cup...
or can anyone reccomend a good set of canal noise canceling phones that dont cost the earth that have good SQ and a deep secure fit?

thnx for any help
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #437 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chivalry
Hi... does anyone know how these will "fit2 into the ear? compared to other "canal" ear phones please?
reason i ask is atm i use a set of the canal phones that come with my SE W800i mobile phone .. HPM-70

but i find these work loose very easily no matter what size rubber plug i use on it... i must have weird shaped canals
biggrin.gif

was wondering if the CX300 would be the same fitting as they seem a similer type of cup...
or can anyone reccomend a good set of canal noise canceling phones that dont cost the earth that have good SQ and a deep secure fit?

thnx for any help
smily_headphones1.gif

Whats with that ad btw?

The phones with my k750i are a terrible fit too. Like all in ear phones you just have to experiment to find cups that fit the earphones and a fir that works with your ears. I'm using Panasonic HEj50 cups on my CX300's.

Nov 13, 2006 at 8:33 PM Post #438 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191
Whats with that ad btw?

The phones with my k750i are a terrible fit too. Like all in ear phones you just have to experiment to find cups that fit the earphones and a fir that works with your ears. I'm using Panasonic HEj50 cups on my CX300's.

doh.. didnt realize it had put an add up.. was just a picture i found of the HPM-70`s that came with my mobile phone.. sorted now
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #439 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chivalry

biggrin.gif

thnx for any help
smily_headphones1.gif

The CX300's fit me fine, the only time I have issues with them slipping out occasionally is when I am laying down.

Nov 14, 2006 at 6:11 AM Post #440 of 554
Hi has anyone noticed two different packages for the CX 300s? I have seen one more common one that says "Perfect ear canal fit" and another that says "Blocks Outside Noise" on ebay a lot . Are these both legit packaging? (I've heard there are many fake CX 300s around)

This one is from a respected ebay seller in the US, I'd like to know if anyone has bought here or if they think this looks legit ? :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sennheiser-CX300...QQcmdZViewItem

cheers

Nov 17, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #442 of 554
I received my white cx300 i bought on ebay today. It was shipped from China. The package was authentic. I compared it to my silver cx300 I bought from Amazon; from the plug, the rubbery wire, the length, the plugs, the metal mesh, the 8 holes inside the earphones, everything look the same. It sounded very good too. Since my wife took my cx300 I've been using the oem ipod headphones. I listened to a few songs using the new cx300 and I told my wife I forgot how much I loved the cx300 because everything sounded clearer.

Nov 29, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #443 of 554
Nomoreniu:

at Wich shop did you buy them? I need some new earbuds , my two sets of mx500 lasted only 1 year and the rio earbuds 4 months... I will be using them at work , in a glashouse ...

About isolation, can you still hear people talking to you? There's the radio playing in the background very loud and I want to save my ears but at the same time I should be able to hear my boss when He calls me.

If these are not suitable for me, what would you suggest? My budget is not to high but I want to do it right.

Thanks

Robert

Dec 2, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #444 of 554
Thanks for the review, it's been very useful in trying to decide which headphones to buy.
I was wondering if there is there any way to tell if they are fake ones on ebay other than coming from china? I've seen these for next to nothing, but it seems too good to be true?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX3...QQcmdZViewItem

edit: Their English isn't really filling me with confidence.

Quote:

Although we have less experiences, we are enthusiasm.

TRUST US, GIVE YOU A SURPRISE!

Dec 15, 2006 at 7:25 PM Post #445 of 554
Nice little cans. Very light and easy to carry. Pitty Senheiser didn't bother to add some (hard) case for those. Anyway,bought by chance,jumped to some local hifi shop to check for some piece of cable and grabbed these. Being burned for some hours now,sound gets clearer. Will use for hanging around with mp3 players especially when I need to pull 'em quickly and don't want a burden of large cans. Will obviously not use for sports
eggosmile.gif

Dec 17, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #449 of 554
Thanks to advice from another thread i've bought a pair for my bro's xmas to use with his shuffle, only £17.50 including postage from a UK ebay seller.

I'm sure he'll be well chuffed, especially when paired with his other present of a LDM+.

Dec 17, 2006 at 10:46 PM Post #450 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by device manager /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you get $21 from
confused.gif
The link I posted clearly shows $10.90
wink.gif

I'm thinking I must have read the shipping price at the top as the salep rice, and then the 11.00 shipping price below... whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back