Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread
Dec 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #513 of 1,054
Dec 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #517 of 1,054
How does the Slappa Hardbody Pro Headphone case fit on the amperior? will it fit nicely? I have read the reviews on Amazon and Slappa website but no one has mention about the fittings on amperior or even the hd 25.

I have a slappa case for my ath-m50s, but I read that the pro case was kind of bulky and that is why I went with the case that I mentioned above. Also the Slappa case pro hardbody was out of stock when I was looking. The case I got fits them perfectly and even has some extra room, to fit maybe your source and so on.

Dec 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #519 of 1,054
My brother doesn't have an account here and hardly the sound obessed freak I am. He uses Amperior for gaming on his xbox 360, he finds them remarkably comfortable and enjoys the sound greatly. He's also a keen fan of the splitting head-band, he thinks that's the best idea since sliced bread, my brother is by no means an audiophile (not to the extend we are) however I'm here on his behalf to express some appreciation. You can pretty much guarantee anytime he gets a chance his Amperior will be pushing out violent gun shots, grenades and any audio frequency  found on GTAV online, the only game he has played since release.

So on his behalf here's a photo of them I took to show some appreciation.

beerchug.gif

Jan 4, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #523 of 1,054
I have a slappa case for my ath-m50s, but I read that the pro case was kind of bulky and that is why I went with the case that I mentioned above. Also the Slappa case pro hardbody was out of stock when I was looking. The case I got fits them perfectly and even has some extra room, to fit maybe your source and so on.

Anyone using the Slappa hardbody pro on their amperior? Can you post a picture of the headphone in the casing? Thanks   
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back