Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Mar 19, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #1,397 of 1,652
 I think Echobox are just going to pip Seiun to the post with their Explorer. I wonder how much of the Indiegogo money went on producing all the other items in seiun's portfolio? It's all gone quiet here again and I was so hoping we would all be showing off our Pro Xs at Milton Keynes.

Echobox have beaten them to delivery! I have mine in hand and it was worth the wait. I think that if we see our Pro X's before mid-year we will be very lucky. Not likely though given their track record so far.

LoL! I crowdfunded both the Echobox and Seiun. I haven't received my Echobox yet (in Australia) and not too fussed about the Seiun, though would like to get one 'eventually' I reckon they will deliver.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mar 19, 2017 at 2:19 PM Post #1,398 of 1,652
Since I've had such great experiences with crowd-funding on Indiegogo for the Seiun ProX/PHA and the Geek Wave, I've decided to go for one more "investment"....  This one looks like a winner:   https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-shhh-helmet-movie-sound/pica

Apr 5, 2017 at 2:27 AM Post #1,401 of 1,652
No matter how painful this has been at time's, I am still looking forward to this coming out. We are due an update. The big we are sorry letter was fine but any news would be welcome. Just hope you guys are all well and good.
Kind regards
Dave

Apr 5, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #1,403 of 1,652
Yes. It has been going on for a while.

I wonder If I will see Cyberdrive at the next Japan Headphone show at the end of April.

Get an update in person.

Sent from my Seiun Player Pro using Tapatalk

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #1,404 of 1,652
Wow, usual update: "we're nearly ready, blablabla... another demo blablabla... we will refund everyone who asks blablabla..." but no date, no actual committment (unless a demo unit at a convention is considered a committment), no update for PHA amp/dac.

Not even worth a comment...

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #1,405 of 1,652
  Wow, usual update: "we're nearly ready, blablabla... another demo blablabla... we will refund everyone who asks blablabla..." but no date, no actual committment (unless a demo unit at a convention is considered a committment), no update for PHA amp/dac.

Not even worth a comment...

didn't they say they will be delivered by the end of May?

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #1,406 of 1,652
They did but it's not like they ever delivered anything at the end of any of their deadlines - except for another deadline.

I feel like they've been using their Indiegogo campaign as some kind of loan to develop their whole product line.
I still didn't ask for a refund though. On one hand I'm pissed but on the other I am in need of a second (cheap) DAP with decent audio and a nice big touch interface and the Pro-X seems to be exactly what I'm searching. There is nothing else in this price bracket. Why ask for a refund now only to buy it (without the backer discount) later? Just because they are lying a**hats? So I like many others will continue to wait...

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #1,407 of 1,652
I thought this was their best update yet. They committed to a date, promised a 3 year 50% discount to all backers, and reiterated they would provide a refund those who requested. Alas, no update, mention or even photo of pha. My prediction is that they will eventually fulfill all backers perks, except for the pha, and that at the very end they will mention that they couldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back