Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Nov 10, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #1,201 of 1,652
Just a wild guess for the PHA news.... Things are moving along and the PHA was at the show on display. A big pinch of wishful thinking... No news....

Oh cheers, my concern is that if it's news in December then on par with the pro's changes, tweaks and delays - it will be delivery some time towards spring 2017!

Here's to hoping I'm wrong and it ships soon after the pros do.

Nov 19, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #1,202 of 1,652
Found something interesting this morning...  I was looking at the CD Facebook page and saw that the JR2 is now being sold on Amazon, so I went to the Amazon site, just to check it out.  The CD site is selling the JR2 for $370, but Amazon has the JR2 (4 different colors) for $188...  so essentially 1/2 price and available for Prime shipping.  So, if anyone is interested, you might want to check the Amazon listing:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IEFDPVS/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_4_w

Nov 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #1,204 of 1,652
  Found something interesting this morning...  I was looking at the CD Facebook page and saw that the JR2 is now being sold on Amazon, so I went to the Amazon site, just to check it out.  The CD site is selling the JR2 for $370, but Amazon has the JR2 (4 different colors) for $188...  so essentially 1/2 price and available for Prime shipping.  So, if anyone is interested, you might want to check the Amazon listing:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IEFDPVS/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_4_w

On more stone to the questionable practices of CD.
Half-price is never good news unless something is wrong (end of life, defect or company about to stop activity)
No PHA communication lately, it seems to have fallen into lymbo after having announced that production was about to start since the unit was deemed "perfect" after the Tokoy show.
ProX DAP communication is still very fragmented and makes it unclear who will get what and when.

Epic thread for an epic campaign.
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #1,207 of 1,652
for the people who ordered and waiting kuudos to you since you have a patience of a monk. How can CD release the JR knowing that there are thousands eagerly waiting for the proX and other equipment from their campaign. I just think its unprofessional of them to ignore thousand and use the money they have gathered and produce a completely different device. I was one of the people who ordered 2 proX and 2 PHA from the 1st week they launched but i cancelled months ago.

have they sent out the demo unit for people reviewed it yet?

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #1,208 of 1,652
for the people who ordered and waiting kuudos to you since you have a patience of a monk. How can CD release the JR knowing that there are thousands eagerly waiting for the proX and other equipment from their campaign. I just think its unprofessional of them to ignore thousand and use the money they have gathered and produce a completely different device. I was one of the people who ordered 2 proX and 2 PHA from the 1st week they launched but i cancelled months ago.

No, they have not managed to meet any of their promises as far as I can tell.

They even replied to my comment about the PHA saying shipping notices were being sorted - happy to stand corrected but I doubt this is the case. I think it's more likely a poor grasp of the English language and they thought I was asking about the pro player.

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #1,209 of 1,652

I believe there will be no demo player sent out for review.
They cancelled the demo program few months ago.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #1,210 of 1,652

Oh!  Interesting.  Did you get a refund?

Dec 1, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #1,214 of 1,652
Well... they said:

if you have any concern on the current status, please write us an official email for your request. We will accept your request and service you soon. Please let us know if you have any question. We would be more than happy to receive your valuable suggestions.

I just wrote:

So... This is my official email concerned on the current status.  When are you shipping the Seiun Pro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back