Seattle Sunday New Year Meet at the Frye Museum 01/05/14
Nov 26, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #17 of 217
1st timers, bring your gear. You will have more fun. We may even have a 1st timer flying in from Cali. We Shall see. I am tryin my best to make sure my build id done for the meet. Have the last big order of parts coming in. When the parts are being Cryo'd will be doing case work.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #19 of 217
I'm sure I'll show up with my PWD/ZDSE/TH-900 for those that wanted to hear those phones. Assuming I don't forget to go :)

No new toys. Maybe the new Schiit amp will come out. Tempting. I did get more music no one has heard of...

Nov 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #21 of 217
I should be able to come!

As of right now my only portable gear is my pair of W1000x headphones, which I will happily bring. I could use my Macbook Pro as a source. Would love to try any amps people have. :) 

Nov 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #22 of 217
Good chance I'll actually be able to make this meet since my winter break is longer this year and I'll be visiting family in Western WA. 
Not sure if I'm going to bring all of my gear with me over break though. I'll probably bring stuff that nobody else is bringing, if I own any.

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #23 of 217
My new Schiit Vali amp arrives Saturday, and the Onkyo ES-FC300 headphones next week, just for grins. I expect to be at the meet on the 5th so these items will come along with my HD800 and DX100.

I'd expect there will be a few of the Vali amps lurking at the meet; at its excellent price point there will sure to be other takers.

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #24 of 217
Good chance I'll actually be able to make this meet since my winter break is longer this year and I'll be visiting family in Western WA. 
Not sure if I'm going to bring all of my gear with me over break though. I'll probably bring stuff that nobody else is bringing, if I own any.

Please bring your ck2III I see in your sig. Im in the middle of building one.

Nov 30, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #26 of 217
Have not been but I have Headphones and tons of source files.. 

Thanks a bunch making this your first post. You will have fun at the meet. See you there.

Dec 4, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #29 of 217
Also a 1st timer here. I don't really have any high end gears, but I'll definitely go.

I would bring your gear to try out some gear at the meet. Give you an idea how your stuff sounds with different gear attached. You will have a blast. There will be some great gear making it. Bring all your questions. Im sure one of the veteran head-fiers, mot's, can answer your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back