Seattle Summer Meet - July 26
Jul 25, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #76 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingStyles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats how I do it. I use dbpoweramp for ripping bit perfect and jriver mediacenter with wasapi output for playback. Your netbook is probably using xp with asio?

Yes, that's right. I am using foobar 2000 with ASIO. It is somewaht cantankerous at 24/192, but handles 24/96 and lesser FLAC with aplomb.

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #77 of 88
Mike it is OK, I know you have been to most of them. I even missed the last one. Maybe, the next one?

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #78 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From prior experience with meets at various library's food is allowed only in the meeting rooms. Bellevue Library even has a kitchen area in theirs. Looking forward to eating something in West Seattle.

Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the meeting room. If you spill you must clean it up. No cooking. There is no air conditioning contrary to the reference I provided earlier. I was there today and the library was very comfortable, so I see no problem. Library closes at 5 p.m., so we need to start stowing gear and arranging the room around 4:30.

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #79 of 88
Is there plenty of parking?

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #80 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike it is OK, I know you have been to most of them. I even missed the last one. Maybe, the next one?

Maybe schedule just an aftermeet sometime. Drinks and food. I should be on the adult drinks soon.

Jul 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #81 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingStyles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there plenty of parking?

Well...
There is limited parking at the library, but there is a Safeway nearby and the Metropolitan Market next door, and street parking. Use the alleyway to drop off your equipment. Just take it down the wheelchair ramp and through to the meeting room. Doors don't open until noon.

Jul 25, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #82 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by curbfeeler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the meeting room. If you spill you must clean it up. No cooking. There is no air conditioning contrary to the reference I provided earlier. I was there today and the library was very comfortable, so I see no problem. Library closes at 5 p.m., so we need to start stowing gear and arranging the room around 4:30.

Well, this will be interesting then
tongue_smile.gif
. Which part of the library are we meeting in?

Edit: Nevermind, I read the post above me.

Jul 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM Post #84 of 88
Ill bring my laptop too, it has a few albums on it. I just started rebuilding my collection after my last one was stolen. I burned quite a few cds from it too so I can try them out on cd players. I should be there around 1:30ish. Anybody has a sacd player? I have a couple cds they can try.

Jul 26, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #85 of 88
I decided to make the trip up to Seattle. I'll be bringing my x-head, HD600, D2000 (unmodded), and an iPod and old CD player for source.

Jul 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #86 of 88
Great to hear Ham Sandwich, I'm packing my gear right now for the meet.

Jul 26, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #87 of 88
I'll get there sometime between 12:00 and 12:45. I'm glad you're coming Ham! I'm exited to hear your D2000. How many people do we have now? 15 or so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back