Seattle Summer Meet - July 26
Jul 24, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #46 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by | Scorpio | /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't worry, my ears generally don't get very warm when I'm wearing headphones. The AC better be working though, or else there could be some problems.
normal_smile .gif

I was just joking about that anyway. Don't be afraid to listen and even test them on your own setup as well.

Jul 24, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #47 of 88
[size=x-small]iamoneagain, Larry showed me his CD shaver, I brought a few over to check out the process. For a free tweak, I thought it would be fun to try out?
biggrin.gif
Am more serious about the after meet festivities. If it gets too hot, I'm just going to pack up and find some refreshing adult beverages and a bite to eat.
wink.gif

[/size]

Jul 24, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #48 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=x-small]iamoneagain, Larry showed me his CD shaver, I brought a few over to check out the process. For a free tweak, I thought it would be fun to try out?
biggrin.gif
Am more serious about the after meet festivities. If it gets too hot, I'm just going to pack up and find some refreshing adult beverages and a bite to eat.
wink.gif

[/size]

What the shaver do? I'm guessing it reduces jitter? Same with the green marker. Also, wasn't someone bringing an Off Ramp to the meet. Always wondered how much jitter makes a difference.

Still don't think I can do the aftermeet but that could change. Won't be able to drink with you because I just had an ulcer, so I'm off alcohol for a while. It's tough but I still got my music to help me through it. It's tough watching my wife enjoy her wine everyday.

Jul 24, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #49 of 88
I can say I'm sufficiently excited for this haha.

I'll have my girlfriend Brett, my friend Steve, and WittyzTH with me in my car.

Only WittyzTH and I have any gear to provide though :p My girlfriend is in the market for a new set of headphones though, so far she wants some A700's because the price difference between those and A900's is huge and she loves my A900's but they don't fit tightly on her head like a new pair would, her head is a bit smaller than mine. I hope she finds something she likes!

Jul 24, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #50 of 88
Mike, I can take one for the team and handle any adult beverage that comes your way
tongue_smile.gif
Sorry to hear about the ulcer
frown.gif
. I will try to find out what exactly the rim job machine does for the sound? And what the green pen does?

Jul 24, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #51 of 88
Adult Beverage sounds great, but I have to pass it though since I've drank too much wine recently and gain about 10lbs.
redface.gif

So I'm on a diet or at least stop drinking alcohol for a while.
redface.gif

Optional, you can get her a pair of A900 and bend the headband to get her a proper fit.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 24, 2009 at 5:52 AM Post #52 of 88
The offramp3 and my isabellina hpa dont look like they are going to arrive by the meet. I didnt get any shipping notices today which I think would be the last day that they could be shipped and arrive by the 26. Im disappointed but there is nothing I can do about it. On the bright side though, It will be something to look forward to the next meet.

Jul 24, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #53 of 88
Don't worry KingStyles, we have another meet in the works in a great location. Will go over the details during meet. Just ask me. Hopeful to have a new DAC for that meet. Every meet I try to have something new to bring. Nature of the beast with me.

Jul 24, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #54 of 88
Is there anybody using a usb dac. If so I can bring a lotus axis usb cable for testing.

Jul 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #56 of 88
Ill bring it just in case anybody wants to try a nice usb cable.

Jul 24, 2009 at 8:22 PM Post #58 of 88
Quote:

That would be great. I'm skeptical about usb cable but it's worth to try.

All ye of little faith.
wink_face.gif

Jul 25, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #59 of 88
Jul 25, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #60 of 88
That cd shaver is pretty cool but expensive. Since Im doing computer audio it doesnt make since for me. Did you pick up your cd player today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back