Seattle / Redmond Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018 at 7:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Kevincav

New Head-Fier
Are there any Seattle meetups? I kind of want to get out there and listen to all the things I'm window shopping for. I may not be able to afford them but would love to try still.

Feb 20, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #8 of 22
I would love an eastside/MSFT meet. My work commute is kind of massive so going to Seattle is possible but a drag.

I have some LCD-XC's I'd bring with an ifi BL, sure would love an opportunity to try these out on some other amps/DACs.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM Post #9 of 22
I'm sorry for disappearing randomly, moving and work got busy. There's an audiophile group at msft that I can reach out to. I'll reach out to BIG POPPA on here to see what we can do.

Mar 7, 2018 at 3:49 AM Post #14 of 22
There should be a meet coming up soon at Bottlehead in Bainbridge.
I believe it was sometime in May of last year when we had one over there.
Big Poppa should be announcing it soon hopefully.
He's the organizer of meets here in the local Seattle area.

Mar 7, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #15 of 22
The meets in Bottlehead HQ might be a little daunting for some with the ferry ride across the sound but after going to several meets all over King County area I can tell you that it's well worth the effort getting out there. The Bottlehead meet is one of the better spots due to the ability to spread out all over the building. The listening is much quieter, the systems become more available (specially @Muziqboy who ALWAYS has a que to listen to his rig) because everyone moves about. And best of all great hosts!

For those that can get to the Downtown or Edmonds ferry, people are more than willing to carpool with you across the water to the meet should you not want to navigate in the peninsula.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back