Seattle/Portland" Meet in the Middle"
Feb 25, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #211 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seamaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will get you a 6 pack of beer of your choise on my tab (PM me). Just come over.

You can get me one too...... Bud Tall Boys.........I'm Easy
icon10.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #213 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can get me one too...... Bud Tall Boys.........I'm Easy
icon10.gif

You got it. I am not big fan of domistic beer, but you got it. I like red hook throught.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am finishing up the nametags with just user names. Last chance to add your real name below you handle. I plan on printing and laminating tomorrow so I make last minute changes in the morning.

Put me down as "the crazy chinaman" or "griffin". i will be happy with both. or i could jacky chan your a** for free.

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #214 of 250
Red Hook is good too. On Mondays you buy one case you get one half price. At Redhook in Woodinville.

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM Post #215 of 250
Quote:

Red Hook is good too. On Mondays you buy one case you get one half price. At Redhook in Woodinville.

What the hell? You could told me sooner......
confused_face.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #216 of 250
Quote:

What the hell? You could told me sooner......
confused_face.gif

We can have a meet in Woodinville. No worries.
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:59 AM Post #217 of 250
Ok since so many of you asked i will come (my partner is coming as well), though I wont if I cannot bring my gear... I am speaking to Andrew about transportation but if anyone has a sizable amount of room for 1 small person, 1 smaller person, a large CRT monitor, a large PC, a home theater receiver, a good sized speaker amp, and a couple of small boxes, then I would ask if an arrangement can be worked out as far as transport (I have dimensions, fragility information, and weight info for those who are concerned about these factors).

Quote:

I will get you a 6 pack of beer of your choise on my tab (PM me). Just come over.

Ah thank you very much for the offer but I do not partake in drinking alcohol... maybe a 6 pack of Thomas Kemper cream soda instead? ^_^

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #218 of 250
I'll be there. Same gear as before. I haven't bought anything new.
AV123 x-head, HD600, D2000, iPod and DVD player as source. I'll see what else I decide to throw in.

I'm still deciding if I want to continue on to Seattle and do the Chilly Hilly ride around Bainbridge Island on Sunday. I'll already be half-way there on Saturday.

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #219 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AV123 x-head, HD600, D2000, iPod and DVD player as source. I'll see what else I decide to throw in.

I'm still deciding if I want to continue on to Seattle and do the Chilly Hilly ride around Bainbridge Island on Sunday. I'll already be half-way there on Saturday.

Your rig is sweet. Glad to see you are coming.

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:11 AM Post #220 of 250
DR S,

I've got plenty of room. Coming up from Salem and picking up a rider in SE Portland. You're in Portland, right? We are spending the night up there though. PM or post if you want us to pick you up.

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:26 AM Post #221 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by tunarat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DR S,

I've got plenty of room. Coming up from Salem and picking up a rider in SE Portland. You're in Portland, right? We are spending the night up there though. PM or post if you want us to pick you up.

Due to prior engagements staying the night would cause complications for me. Thanks anyway!

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #222 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aren't you supposed to be bringing a "Redhead" LOL

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #223 of 250
What? Say you cant came and you can get a free 6 pack of Thomas Kemper root beer. I defiantly not showing up now.
wink_face.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM Post #224 of 250
I know it's late notice, but I'd like to go as well and am wondering who might have an extra spot in a vehicle. My gear is pretty small, unless I bring the full-size DVD player. Thanks for anyone who can help! -Joe

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #225 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am finishing up the nametags with just user names. Last chance to add your real name below you handle. I plan on printing and laminating tomorrow so I make last minute changes in the morning.

If most people are putting their names on, you can put mine on. It's Ethan. If not, I actually used this handle on an old BBS back in the 90's, so while I haven't heard anyone call me "Equus" in a long time, it has been known to happen.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

We can have a meet in Woodinville. No worries.
evil_smiley.gif

IN!
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe_seattle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know it's late notice, but I'd like to go as well and am wondering who might have an extra spot in a vehicle. My gear is pretty small, unless I bring the full-size DVD player. Thanks for anyone who can help! -Joe

If anyone in the Seattle area needs a ride, it's just me in my hatchback right now and all of the stuff I'm bringing is portables. If you want to throw a few bucks at me to help defray gas, more the better. We can meet up at a Park & Ride or something. Send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back