Seattle/Portland" Meet in the Middle"
Feb 25, 2010 at 2:26 AM Post #197 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by | Scorpio | /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh I'm not sure if I can make it anymore. My friend isn't able to come now, so I need to figure out another way to get there. If anyone could possibly provide a ride let me know. Worst comes to worst I could drive myself, but I'm a little concerned that my car won't survive the journey...

I'm heading out from Seattle and coming back that night. If your ride plans continue to look bleak, give me a holler and we should be able to work something out.

Feb 25, 2010 at 2:54 AM Post #199 of 250
Quote:

Now it is 24 Feb, where is my T1!

My first guess would be Germany, but what do I know?

Feb 25, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #200 of 250
Im still hoping I can make it. Looks like alot of great equipment will be there plus I get to meet some of you folks. My pickup is acting funny, I think it may just be the fuel pump or hopefully just the filter. If there is decent weather Ill just ride my bike down. That always works perfectly. I made an appointment for my truck already since I have a warranty but it doesnt get looked at until next week. So here is hoping for good weather. You will know Im there if there is a pretty orange bike outside :)

Feb 25, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #201 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im still hoping I can make it. Looks like alot of great equipment will be there plus I get to meet some of you folks. My pickup is acting funny, I think it may just be the fuel pump or hopefully just the filter. If there is decent weather Ill just ride my bike down. That always works perfectly. I made an appointment for my truck already since I have a warranty but it doesnt get looked at until next week. So here is hoping for good weather. You will know Im there if there is a pretty orange bike outside :)

Get a toyota pickup instead, I am sure you will make it on time.
icon10.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #202 of 250
Yeah, it looks like I'll be coming with sachu and dbel. I won't be bringing much, but I will bring some headphones to plug into the amps - the SR-404 for the exstata, K701, K81DJ, probably my umpc with the pico dac as a computer source... we'll just have to see what else come Saturday.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #203 of 250
Looks like I wont be coming down actually... my equipment is just too bulky to move at this point and I really do not want to travel that far with it. I am going to spend the weekend with my partner instead.

Might come to the next meet if it is closer to or in Portland (Hopefully I might have a Smyth Realiser then ^_^).

Have fun everyone!

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #204 of 250
DR.S sorry to hear you are not coming. Seattle/Portland meet is so coming together. Devwild glad you plan to come to the meet. I will put you on the list. Man, getting a little nervous so close to the meet.

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:46 AM Post #206 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like I wont be coming down actually... my equipment is just too bulky to move at this point and I really do not want to travel that far with it. I am going to spend the weekend with my partner instead.

why not the two of oyu come with no gear , just hang out and and watch the crazies struggle with their gear
smily_headphones1.gif

..dB

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:50 AM Post #207 of 250
Absolutely, Just come and listen to some music and hang out with us geeks
beerchug.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #208 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Might come to the next meet if it is closer to or in Portland (Hopefully I might have a Smyth Realiser then ^_^).

Have fun everyone!

I will get you a 6 pack of beer of your choise on my tab (PM me). Just come over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back