Seattle meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #76 of 82
so anyone around here from the last 13 years that's not just trying to sell something?
like, I'm actually interested in meeting up with locals in my area and i'm not talking about match.com type stuff either!
let's get the Seattle, western Washington crew back together and do something as a group!

seriously though, baring the spam above it's been 13 YEARS since the last post in this thread...What, sluffing guys! lol

Oct 4, 2017 at 8:16 PM Post #77 of 82
There's usually 3-4 meets in the Seattle area every year. Keep an eye in this forum section for the next one. Last one was in August at Woodinville.
so anyone around here from the last 13 years that's not just trying to sell something?
like, I'm actually interested in meeting up with locals in my area and i'm not talking about match.com type stuff either!
let's get the Seattle, western Washington crew back together and do something as a group!

seriously though, baring the spam above it's been 13 YEARS since the last post in this thread...What, sluffing guys! lol

Oct 23, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #79 of 82
Usually there's in December, smaller one in West Seattle typically, but if I remember right there's usually one between the Summer meet and December meet. Maybe not... ? @BIG POPPA is the one that usually gets this all together, maybe he'll chime in.

You can also join the FB page SeattleCanMeet

Oct 23, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #80 of 82
Working on it

Nov 12, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #82 of 82
yes im gonna post it. it is on the fb page in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back