Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. vwap
    Bueller Bueller?

2. xtreme4099
    yes hopefully wilson can put one together ...maybe at experience audio .... were due for another .... you better come this time ... you bastard !

3. fewtch Contributor
    Yep, we're due... 'cept I hope it could be during the day on a weekend so I could take the bus there and back (no car). The meet would really suck if I wasn't around ((insert sound of Ernie and Bert laughing)) [​IMG].

4. Superkiwi
    I'm really interested in one....and I'm a new "seattler"[​IMG]

5. xtreme4099
    im still good for it ... wilson m said he might arrange one with tim at experience audio sometime after christmas

6. eric343 Contributor
    I'll be up in Sun Peaks after Christmas /over New Years and I'm at a LAN party this Saturday night, so perhaps sometime in early January [​IMG]

7. SteeleBlayde
    If I dont have anything planned, I'll come. I'm trying to get ski trip planned for one of these coming weekends so I cant guarantee you folks anything. On top of that, I'm actually in Hong Kong at the moment and the last time I checked, I was due to fly back in to join you inmates on the 26th of Dec, which isnt solid either since I may stay longer depending on whether I can manage to book a place to stay for a weekend at a ski resort. Ie. If I can find a place that hasnt been booked already, I'll be coming back earlier. Otherwise, I ain't goin' no place. [​IMG]

Btw, good luck getting Wilson to read this thread. I believe hes left for greener pastures. [​IMG] On the other hand, I believe he checks for PM's about once a week or so, less if hes got something else to do. [​IMG]

8. fewtch Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by SteeleBlayde
    Btw, good luck getting Wilson to read this thread. I believe hes left for greener pastures. [​IMG] On the other hand, I believe he checks for PM's about once a week or so, less if hes got something else to do. [​IMG]

Stupid question maybe, but... why would Wilson M. want to organize a meet for a board he doesn't participate on anymore?

BTW, he's missed around here (at least by me)...

9. eric343 Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by fewtch
    Stupid question maybe, but... why would Wilson M. want to organize a meet for a board he doesn't participate on anymore?

Because he's cool. [​IMG]

10. vwap
    Quote:

Originally posted by SteeleBlayde
    Btw, good luck getting Wilson to read this thread. I believe hes left for greener pastures. [​IMG]

Man.. He used us, abused us, then left us...

11. xtreme4099
    heh ... me and steeleblayde keep tabs on the guy for ya ... i know he's good on his word ...the guy lives like 10 min away for christ sake ..and about the same distance from eric343

12. xtreme4099
    this makes 499

13. xtreme4099
    500 posts weeeeee .... merry christmas to me on head-fi .... and vwap you better come this time foolio!!

heh ... got a long way to reach fewtch hights of postdomness[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. fewtch Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by xtreme4099
    heh ... got a long way to reach fewtch hights of postdomness[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just be grateful you have something of a life (or put another way, that your life doesn't consist mainly of posting stuff on message boards [​IMG] [​IMG]).

Edit -- I've gone down from a peak of 16 posts/day to 15.83 posts/day. Getting better, maybe they won't have to lock me up... [​IMG]

15. SteeleBlayde
    Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
    Man.. He used us, abused us, then left us...

ROFLMAO!! Nice one vwap. That gave me the laugh of the day!! [​IMG]

2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.