Seattle Meet Saturday Sept, 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2019 at 3:04 AM Post #136 of 142
Thanks for that write up it pretty much explains what I was wondering about.

Very cool and it seems like a wonderful project with very satisfying end results.

And yeah I too am enamored with the 45 tube as well.
It has what I call Magic in the Mids (MitM) which is captivating and oh so wonderful in ways that unless personally experienced, mere words can't really portray the listening experience.

And, at least for me, learning about the how and what it takes to make a tube amp 'sing' is one of the more intriguing aspects of such projects.
Plus it's the 'icing on the cake' which adds to the feeling of satisfaction of being able to achieve such wonderful results.

Enjoy!

JJ

Nov 10, 2019 at 12:56 AM Post #138 of 142
Are there any upcoming Seattle meet's?
Couldn't find a new thread

January, but I don't think a date set yet. See the Can Meets Facebook.

Nov 10, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #139 of 142
January, but I don't think a date set yet. See the Can Meets Facebook.

Unfortunately you need a Facebook account to even see the Seattle Can Meets page. I don't, and will not, have a Facebook account. So I'm in the dark regarding future Seattle meets and plans that are only on the Facebook group page. I'm not the only one in that situation.

Any info about future meet plans posted here on head-fi or other places more open than Facebook would be helpful for those of us with no Facebook account.

Nov 10, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #140 of 142
I 2nd that sentiment.
Social Media is not what it seems and, at the very least, I have no interest in being data mined.

JJ

Nov 10, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #141 of 142
Unfortunately you need a Facebook account to even see the Seattle Can Meets page. I don't, and will not, have a Facebook account. So I'm in the dark regarding future Seattle meets and plans that are only on the Facebook group page. I'm not the only one in that situation.

Any info about future meet plans posted here on head-fi or other places more open than Facebook would be helpful for those of us with no Facebook account.

I don't see anything new on the Facebook page yet.
When the date was set for the September meet, the announcement was made on both the Facebook Can Meets page, as well as on this forum.
Suspect the same for future meets, so stay tuned . . .
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back