1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Seattle Meet Saturday Sept, 7

2 3
Next

Last
  1. BIG POPPA
    Saturday September 7
    10am-5pm
    Northeast Library
    6801 35th Ave NE
    Seattle WA 98155

Yes yes yes another meet. If this is your first meet bring your gear and a friend. It is more fun that way. You will be able to audition some cool gear and meet the locals. Bring your questions we can answer them. Please bring power strips. There is probably a pre meet and definitely an after meet.

lichie and Ham Sandwich like this.
  2. BIG POPPA
    Reserved

3. curbfeeler
    I'll be at RMAF.

4. gefski
    image.jpeg Looking forward to it. I'll be doing this as usual.

Muziqboy and Ham Sandwich like this.
  5. caenlenfromOCN
    this is same weekend as RMAF? oof bad timing

6. antdroid
    I am just getting back from vacation the day before, but would love to stop by. We'll see how tired I am. :D

7. DecentLevi
    WELLL this has my name on it... almost literally! It's on my day off, a cool Wedgwood location almost within walking distance from my current place opposed to hours commute the time before last. Count me in... anyone remember me from before?

8. DecentLevi
    I have since done some big upgrades to my Euforia rig with even better tubes, but the whole rig along with a new monstrously heavy Furman power conditioner is too difficult to move. I may be able to bring my smaller rig; a new Stax L300 Lambda "limited edition" headphone with my Stax SRM-1 MK2 unit though.

Also I've just been spoiled silly having recently returned from SoCal CanJam, the standouts for me being the new emerging technology HEDDphone One (< click for my impressions) and Rad-0 planars from Rosson Audio formerly of Audeze - so don't be surprised if it takes a lot to impress me anymore, LOL.

How many seats / power strips will be available?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  9. shoubhik
    Is there an entry fees? any cap on the number of attendees? Since, this is an hour's drive for me - any general idea how many people usually visit these meets?

10. joshnor713
    I may be able to come, am a bit north (Snohomish area). Portable HiFi guy. For headphones have: KSE1200, SE846, IE800S, Sennheiser MTW, Optoma BE Free6, V-MODA Crossfade II Wireless. Sources: Mojo+Poly, iFi iDSD BL, Fiio M6, Onkyo DP-X1, Fiio BTR3, Shure BT2

DecentLevi likes this.
  11. progosaur
    Can't wait! Haven't been to a meet in forever. I'll have my iFi xDSD, Sennheiser HD-25 II, and AKG k702

DecentLevi likes this.
  12. DecentLevi
    Perfect! I've also had a Beyer. DT-1350 for 7 years and was wanting to compare it to the versions of Senn. HD-25, and Amperior if possible.

13. lichie
    I'll be coming again. I plan on bringing my ZMF Aeolus and Auteur. I can bring more gear including my HE60 + energizer if someone wants to give me a ride :).

gefski likes this.
  14. antdroid
    OK. I will try my hardest to come. :)

If so, I'll bring ZMF Verite, qdc Anole VX, A&K SR15, probably the RME ADI-2 DAC as it's easy to bring, and whatever assortment of IEMs I have in for review at the time.

15. DecentLevi
    Along with a Senn. Amperior, does anyone have a Senn. HD-250 and 580 to bring in?

Also @Muziqboy Can you bring the Dangerous Convert-2 DAC?

Also @Soundsgoodtome are you gonna make it?

2 3
Next

Last