SEATTLE MEET @ FRONT PANEL EXPRESS 1/21/2012
Oct 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #16 of 569

Quote:
Subscribed.

I meant to go to the last one but I had some last minute stuff come up.  Hopefully I can see what all these are about this time!

I don't have a whole lot to bring that people haven't probably already heard, but somebody might want to try out an SRH940 or CharterOak SP-1?

Ive yet to hear either of those, so yeah, please bring :)

Oct 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #17 of 569
This time I will try to make it as I am stuck in Vancouver till spring.

Oct 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #18 of 569

Quote:
Might be interested. Nothing in Vancouver.
frown.gif

Come on up.  We have a very high LCD-2 per capita ratio up here. 
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
Subscribed.

I meant to go to the last one but I had some last minute stuff come up.  Hopefully I can see what all these are about this time!

I don't have a whole lot to bring that people haven't probably already heard, but somebody might want to try out an SRH940 or CharterOak SP-1?

The more the merrier!  Bring whatever you want to share!  I'm always at least curious to hear other gear for the first time, even if I'm mostly settled on my rig.

Quote:
This time I will try to make it as I am stuck in Vancouver till spring.

I'm sure there are worst places to be stuck.  Though it looks to be a rainy winter up here.

Oct 27, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #21 of 569

Quote:
Come on up.  We have a very high LCD-2 per capita ratio up here. 
tongue_smile.gif

The more the merrier!  Bring whatever you want to share!  I'm always at least curious to hear other gear for the first time, even if I'm mostly settled on my rig.

I'm sure there are worst places to be stuck.  Though it looks to be a rainy winter up here.

Not if you live in AZ  where the sun always shines!

Oct 30, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #25 of 569
Interested in maybe coming up from Oregon, subscribing to the thread.

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #26 of 569
1ST POST UPDATED

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #27 of 569
If this is on a day that I am not in INdia visiting the folks, I will be there for sure!
I will bring my electrostat rig.
very_evil_smiley.gif
 rah rah..we don't see toomany of those in these parts do we now

If not, i'll be there for the next one for sure!

GIl, I will call you tomorrow man..apologize for not following up on it.

Nov 3, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #29 of 569
From what it sounds like we talk about/try on headphones? I've got some AKG K271 MKII's that could use some sharing :) never really done anything like this haha. But if you don't mind me tagging along, I'd love to go. How does this all play out/what exactly happens if you don't mind me asking?

Nov 3, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #30 of 569
Show up at the address at the designated time. Walk around and introduce yourself as you put on headphones and listen away. Its mostly just a social gathering with lots of geek talk. You will leave with a bunch of new friends if you are even remotely social. Plus you get to test out a bunch of headphones and amps and dacs and what not. If you have some to share bring them along and test them on my amps. Ill have a Schiit Lyr and a Woo Audio 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back