Seattle Meet 12/6/15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #108 of 143
Wooho! My fostex th-x00 shipped out today!
Too bad they won't arrive in time! :/
Also am getting those vero multipole technology dongles today, will being them on Sunday... Balanced - XLR to XLR full range dongle and XLR to XLR bass dongle.

I am inquiring to Trevor @ norne to put together some adapters for the new LHLabs trrs balanced connector. Will let you know what I hear. I figure he will likely make an entry level adapter and a high end adapter with silver wire and tecu connectors or something. :)

Dec 4, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #109 of 143
Edit

Dec 4, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #110 of 143
Due to an unexpected issue with my girlfriend's parents it's now possible I won't make it on Sunday.  I won't know for sure until I learn more about what's going on and will hopefully have a definitive update this evening, but it might work out that I don't know until very late on Saturday.

Dec 4, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #111 of 143
Just got a shipping e-mail with tracking number from Massdrop for the TH-X00. YESSSSSSS!!!

Dec 4, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #112 of 143
  Just got a shipping e-mail with tracking number from Massdrop for the TH-X00. YESSSSSSS!!!

If it gets on the truck today, we should be getting them mid next week. All the lucky California buyers within the 1-day UPS range will be getting theirs Monday!

Dec 4, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #113 of 143
Too bad we won't get it before the meet but at least you'll have your loaner pair for all of us to listen too.

Dec 4, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #114 of 143

If it gets on the truck today, we should be getting them mid next week. All the lucky California buyers within the 1-day UPS range will be getting theirs Monday!

Too bad we won't get it before the meet but at least you'll have your loaner pair for all of us to listen too.

I'll definitely have the THX00 for you guys to listen to. I'm going to try to make the premeet and will bring it then as well if anyone wants to get an early jump on listening.

And hate to be the bearer of bad news but I thought the warehouse was in SF, turns out it's in NJ which means we're the ones waiting for 7 days.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #115 of 143

I'll definitely have the THX00 for you guys to listen to. I'm going to try to make the premeet and will bring it then as well if anyone wants to get an early jump on listening.

And hate to be the bearer of bad news but I thought the warehouse was in SF, turns out it's in NJ which means we're the ones waiting for 7 days.
rolleyes.gif

Yup, too bad. my tracking says I won't have them til friday next week.

Dec 4, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #117 of 143
I think they are not shipping it in order. I joined the drop when there were only about 200 more to go.

Dec 4, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #118 of 143

rolleyes.gif

Yup, too bad. my tracking says I won't have them til friday next week.

Mine too.

Dec 4, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #119 of 143
  Due to an unexpected issue with my girlfriend's parents it's now possible I won't make it on Sunday.  I won't know for sure until I learn more about what's going on and will hopefully have a definitive update this evening, but it might work out that I don't know until very late on Saturday.

Bummer, hopefully it is nothing too bad. Hope everything works out and we see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back