Seattle Head-fi meet at BottleHeadquarters 7/27/13
Jul 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #61 of 102
looks like i might not make this meet.. looks like it might clash with plans to go down to crater lake to camp... such a bummer  :frowning2: Why aren't there teleportations devices yet dammit!

Jul 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #62 of 102
Just updated my power regenerators. Anybody want to buy a purepower 700 power regenerator?:wink:

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #63 of 102
Quote:
Quote:
Ah the M50s. I'm actually curious to give those a more careful listen.

Is there anyone who would be so kind as to provide a ride from the ferry terminal to Bottlehead and back for 2 people? I'll be bringing along one of my friends who is interested in purchasing his first major headphone and he is interested in giving the classic audiophile trio (K 701, DT880, and HD650) a listen. The only luggage I'll have is my backpack, and possibly a box carrying a STAX SRS-2170 system.

I'm happy to drive people around, just need to coordinate what ferry you wanna grab to head over there.

My M50's are quite burned in and hopefully i'll be getting some new pads, if that gives you some insight on what they'll sound like.

My truck can hold 5 people comfortably, can squeeze a 6th in the front row if need be.

Mmk that sounds good. We're fine with whatever ferry you take. Just let me know which one you plan to take and we can meet you on the ferry.
Looking at the schedule, I think the ferry at 2:05 PM would be the one to take to get to Bottlehead before 3 PM and setup.

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #64 of 102
Quote:
Mmk that sounds good. We're fine with whatever ferry you take. Just let me know which one you plan to take and we can meet you on the ferry.
Looking at the schedule, I think the ferry at 2:05 PM would be the one to take to get to Bottlehead before 3 PM and setup.

I hadn't actually looked at the ferry schedule, thanks! :D

Sounds good to me, if stjj89 gets back to us, I can pick him up en route, and steal you guys from the ferry system!

Jul 10, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #65 of 102
Anybody interested local in an ayon skylla dac for a good price?:p

Jul 11, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #67 of 102
Quote:
My route includes going by the stadiums downtown to get to the ferry, would you be able to meet up around in there somewhere, as opposed to somewhere less... obvious, for lack of a better word? I live south in Federal Way so I don't know a whole lot of Seattle, but I do know around the stadiums.

Edit: Will be bringing my daily driver, my do-everything:
6,5g iPod Classic w/.AIFF and other various files-->HRT iStreamer-->FiiO E11-->Cans of your choice, I will be bringing my M50's for lack of funds...

...unless I can somehow throw enough money together for some Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X's or some Sony MDR MA900's. Hehe.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! Would meeting you next to CenturyLink Field work? Also, I'm going to be travelling for the week and I'm not sure when I fly back in yet. I'm hoping it's Friday so I can make it to this on Saturday. I'll keep you posted!

Jul 11, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #68 of 102
Quote:

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! Would meeting you next to CenturyLink Field work? Also, I'm going to be travelling for the week and I'm not sure when I fly back in yet. I'm hoping it's Friday so I can make it to this on Saturday. I'll keep you posted!

It's all good! Yea, if you want to meet me where the white dot is on the map, that seems to be the easiest spot. I will be watching the thread, definitely looking forward to meeting you all!

To you and miceblue, I drive a blue silver '02 Ford F-150, 4 2 doors, Navy plates and a "I am the Stig" sticker in the back window. And I'll be the dork with headphones around his neck driving it.

Jul 17, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #69 of 102
I was planning on attending this meet (even had my flight & hotel booked already) but just had to cancel due to something that came up, curses! Was really looking forward to it too. I guess I'll catch you guys again next year.

Jul 17, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #70 of 102
Sorry you couldnt make it, catch you next time.

Jul 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #73 of 102
It's all good! Yea, if you want to meet me where the white dot is on the map, that seems to be the easiest spot. I will be watching the thread, definitely looking forward to meeting you all!

To you and miceblue, I drive a blue silver '02 Ford F-150, 4 2 doors, Navy plates and a "I am the Stig" sticker in the back window. And I'll be the dork with headphones around his neck driving it.

Ah, I just realized that I won't make it back from my travels in time for this meet! I'm kinda disappointed, but oh well =/

Thanks so much for offering to give me a lift anyway, and hopefully you can help someone else out with that spot in your truck!

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #74 of 102
Quote:
Ah, I just realized that I won't make it back from my travels in time for this meet! I'm kinda disappointed, but oh well =/

Thanks so much for offering to give me a lift anyway, and hopefully you can help someone else out with that spot in your truck!

Aww, darn! :/

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully we'll see you next year!

Jul 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #75 of 102
I'm gonna bring my ZDSE with TH-900. I love this thing.

I would love to hear the NAD M51 GG....pls drag it along.
Can't wait to hear the Electra since no one will post impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back