Seattle Head-fi meet at BottleHeadquarters 7/27/13
Jun 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #16 of 102
We are planning one soon. Keep eyes peeled.

Jun 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #17 of 102
This is awesome. I just found out about meet-ups like this about a week ago. I was sad to have missed one that occurred in Seattle on I think May 7th. But this one lands on my birthday haha I am going to do whatever I can to get to this meet. I really appreciate the work people put into making these meets happen also, thank you. 

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #18 of 102
Quote:
This is awesome. I just found out about meet-ups like this about a week ago. I was sad to have missed one that occurred in Seattle on I think May 7th. But this one lands on my birthday haha I am going to do whatever I can to get to this meet. I really appreciate the work people put into making these meets happen also, thank you. 

Just make it part of your birthday present to yourself.  :)  In all seriousness, you should try to make it out for whatever you can.  Several folks don't make the whole meet, but come out for a bit to get a listen to rigs and catch up with folks.

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #19 of 102
Just make it part of your birthday present to yourself.  :)  In all seriousness, you should try to make it out for whatever you can.  Several folks don't make the whole meet, but come out for a bit to get a listen to rigs and catch up with folks.

Yea I will do what I can. how long do these usually last?

Jun 16, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #25 of 102
The electra and 009 are up and running. Yeah

Jun 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #28 of 102
Quote:

[muffled muttering "LLLLLCCCCCCDDDDDDDDsssssss...." in the distance]

you're welcome to try them all you want, this meet is the only thing that's keeping me from selling them, to see how this supposedly draw-dropping headphone sounds with other dacs/amps, honestly coming off my PS500's I don't feel they're that much better and wouldn't have spent the money if I had demoed a pair beforehand. 

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #29 of 102
Quote:
you're welcome to try them all you want, this meet is the only thing that's keeping me from selling them, to see how this supposedly draw-dropping headphone sounds with other dacs/amps, honestly coming off my PS500's I don't feel they're that much better and wouldn't have spent the money if I had demoed a pair beforehand. 

I'll probably have them glued to my head, hehehe.

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #30 of 102
I sold ALL my headphones and gear and quit headphones, but I'll still be attending just for science. I'll probably bring my JH16 Freqphase and JH3A. I have a large canal so some of you can probably shove it inside your ear and have it seal... Hell would have to freeze over for me to bring my speaker rig over the border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back