Seattle/Eastside minimeet, anyone?
May 4, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #76 of 81
OK, here's an update.

I visited the Bellevue branch of the King County Library. They have several meeting rooms and I reserved one for us. It's a beautiful room! Occupancy is 16 but it could accomodate more than that, I think.

It is reserved from noon to 5pm on May 26 (Saturday). That should give enough time for people to set up and pack at the end.

There's a kitchen with a sink so we can serve drinks if we want. But we have to haul any trash as trash service is not provided.

I will start a separate thread with the pertinent info, and we can work out the details as we go. We only have three weeks to prepare and get out the word.

May 18, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #80 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, here's an update.

I visited the Bellevue branch of the King County Library. They have several meeting rooms and I reserved one for us. It's a beautiful room! Occupancy is 16 but it could accomodate more than that, I think.

It is reserved from noon to 5pm on May 26 (Saturday). That should give enough time for people to set up and pack at the end.

There's a kitchen with a sink so we can serve drinks if we want. But we have to haul any trash as trash service is not provided.

I will start a separate thread with the pertinent info, and we can work out the details as we go. We only have three weeks to prepare and get out the word.

Let me know about the trash. I have a dumpster around the corner at my office. I can throw it behind my pickup.

May 18, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #81 of 81
If anyone's interested in attending the meet, don't reply to this thread but go to the new meet thread. The link is in my sig.

POPPA, that would be great. I'll bring a couple of garbage bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back