Seattle/Eastside mini-meet August 14 - Information
Aug 6, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #46 of 73
Haha, still trying to hitch a ride or something?
evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 11, 2004 at 5:21 PM Post #49 of 73
I can make it, and I'll bring a Grace 901 with k1000s. All my CDs are in Boston though, so either I need someone else's source or I bring my laptop and get a cheap portable soundcard with digiout from Best Buy and return it the day after.

Aug 11, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #50 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Textual Intercou
I can make it, and I'll bring a Grace 901 with k1000s. All my CDs are in Boston though, so either I need someone else's source or I bring my laptop and get a cheap portable soundcard with digiout from Best Buy and return it the day after.

You're welcome to use my NAD C522 cdp (coax), or Sonica (optical) with your laptop. In terms of IC's, I only have a consumer optical, and no 75ohm coax terminated to RCAs.

Aug 11, 2004 at 8:59 PM Post #51 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by patricklang
You're welcome to use my NAD C522 cdp (coax), or Sonica (optical) with your laptop. In terms of IC's, I only have a consumer optical, and no 75ohm coax terminated to RCAs.

we gotcha covered.

Aug 11, 2004 at 9:14 PM Post #52 of 73
Well I've finally received the SR200's. Very nice. I'm liking the sound. I look forward to comparing them with the HP-1's directly. I am feeling there is a strong resemblence to the HP-2's I had, I'm going by memory here. They seem quit a bit different than the SR225's I had awhile back. I can definitely say that the detail nor the bass depth are at HP-1000 levels, but they're not terribly off either. I'm considering a cable replacement. Possibly to the JGSUWBRC if I can get grado to send me one. <g> =)

btw: unless I can interest another head-fi'er in coming down with me and sharing a car rental, I'll be bussing. So I may need a pickup / dropoff at the bus depot in seattle. Is that possible? I'm thinking Friday evening, and leaving Saturday evening.

btw2: Sergio, your pm box is full
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #53 of 73
its cleared out, ya wouldnt mind picking ya up from the bus stop, theres a greyhound stop in downtown seattle, but dayummmm see if ya can hitch a ride with mac attack, keep callin

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #54 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by patricklang

sounds good, thanks much!

Aug 12, 2004 at 10:13 PM Post #55 of 73
bumpity bump

Aug 12, 2004 at 11:14 PM Post #57 of 73
errrr sux .... itll be worth it when you get down here !!! hell maybe i should just drive up to the border and pick you up from there

Aug 13, 2004 at 11:35 PM Post #58 of 73
Larry and myself will be in attendence and since there are CD3K's aplenty it looks like ill leave mine and replace them with somthing elce. Ill Bring the Global reference. http://www.quantum-thought.com/DSCF1790small.jpg
with the IHP-120 loaded with a mix of quality wav and assorted quality MP3's. however timess music of all styles. and since at least one pair if F1's are in attendence ill Bring a pair of f1's so with Bungie's well have two pair. Ill bring a stock and modified pair of MDR-V700dj. and Eric 343's MG Head Tube Amp. and the obigitory MDR-7506. Ill also bring a pair or Eric 343 haligon cables.and who knows what elce.

Larry is bringing the HD600 and HD650 each with the stock 650 cord. should be fun. eric343 is done with the ack DAC so maybe it will be in attendence also, well see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back