se215 vs gr06,What is better?
Feb 23, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #46 of 47
Well I don't own the gr06 anymore, but while I had them for a duration of about 6 months I found the soundstage to be somewhat expansive (a good thing if you like your soundstage on the wider side) with very clear mids that are easy to listen to. The instrument separation would be a decent upgrade, but it would not be a complete revolution in the way you hear your music. However that said, I think it would be a welcome change from your e30 and it is certainly not a wrong move to pull the trigger on one of these. There are better choices out there for instrument separation with good bass, but those will generally cost more money so the gr06 is a good compromise!

thanks so much..thats exactly what i needed to know with the soundstage. even a slight upgrade would do as i am moving up the ladder of sound gradually enjoying each n every slightest of the updates trying different signatures & understanding them rather than be straight on top. Plus i was not looking to spend more than $60-70. So i think i second you in saying that there are better but this is a good choice for d price one pays. Thanks that really helped to make my mind on it & i'll get one asap.

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #47 of 47
for sound, its pretty close, but id def take the se215 for comfort and isolation.
the wires on my gr06 are annoying. hard to wear them over ear without the ear guide things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back