icon10.gif

Hehe...nicely done
tongue.gif

Peace,

Graz

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #77 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Did you put a lot of thought into those names? I.E. sit down and think about something that would be funny?

Well I don't/didn't think that either was funny. But, hembergler came from me thinking for a while for a usable name that wasn't taken everywhere. RealEyez was from my brother, which he said randomly popped into his head during one Greek-history-something class.
icon10.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:32 AM Post #79 of 82
For some reason, I always have the word PYRO in my names. Whether it be, The-PYRO, PYRO, TheTruePYRO, and plenty more. I'm not really even that much of a pyro.
icon10.gif
I gave mine no thought. I said, it's gotta have pyro in it, and this is a headphone forum. hmm.... PYROphonez! Done.

Jun 11, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #80 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
For some reason, I always have the word PYRO in my names. Whether it be, The-PYRO, PYRO, TheTruePYRO, and plenty more. I'm not really even that much of a pyro.
icon10.gif
I gave mine no thought. I said, it's gotta have pyro in it, and this is a headphone forum. hmm.... PYROphonez! Done.

Does that mean you like fire?

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:48 AM Post #81 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
LOL

I've got no regrets here, except for the fact that everyone automatically assumes my name is Phil.
tongue.gif

Considering my pre-Internet BBS aliases, this one is pretty good. [Stryfe and *shudder* Magister]

Oh crap! I just sent your trim piece to Phil Odox in Hamilton!
very_evil_smiley.gif

I wanted mine to reflect myself, but 'smartass' was declined so I just used my initials and year of birth.

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #82 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
Oh crap! I just sent your trim piece to Phil Odox in Hamilton!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Lmao. Jason, you just got ... OWNED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back