Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread
Jul 6, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #361 of 12,304
Just wait patiently and quietly. Or cancel your ******* order crybaby.

Jul 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #363 of 12,304
Dude,I placed my order the first of June and  received an email from Schiit about 2 weeks ago that I would get it the first week or second week of July .

When I placed my order ,I was the told the end of June. 

Also when I placed my order ,even though everyone knew they were on backorder,they billed me immediately.Bad policy. 

Lots of empty promises and I love Schiit products but this has left a bad taste bro.

Oh I just contacted them with my order number and now they say end of July or early August! LOl .Time to look at other dacs,BRO.

I've ordered a Ragnarok, Yggy, and Bifrost and every single time they didn't charge me until it shipped. Maybe you're looking at the pre-authorization?

If you'd paid attention to this thread you'd realise the complexity of the products and why there are delays.

I'm glad they updated the status and contacted you, the last Ragnarok batch took 5 months to come despite have a 2-4 week status on the website the whole time. So personally I'm happy they're at least emailing you and updating the status.

You're welcome to look at other DAC's but in my opinion this thing is worth a year or more of waiting.

Jul 6, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #365 of 12,304
  Dude,I placed my order the first of June and  received an email from Schiit about 2 weeks ago that I would get it the first week or second week of July .

When I placed my order ,I was the told the end of June. 

Also when I placed my order ,even though everyone knew they were on backorder,they billed me immediately.Bad policy. 

Lots of empty promises and I love Schiit products but this has left a bad taste bro.

Oh I just contacted them with my order number and now they say end of July or early August! LOl .Time to look at other dacs,BRO.

Have you ever visited the Geek Pulse thread? Just stop right now..

Jul 7, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #368 of 12,304
Just give me an somewhat accurate shipment date That date has changed 3 times now . Waiting come the end of July for a fourth change (delay )

Or visit the BHSE thread and come back to earth a bit lol :wink:. Sounds to me like a case of instant gratification generation hahaha. I want this now, I deserve this now, give this to me now or I will cry! 

Jul 7, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #370 of 12,304
Not really.Just me an accurate shipment date.

The only crying going on is probably from Schiit seeing some cancellation of orders.

As I understand from reading Jason's posts, I actually think they prefer you to cancel an order than become a monster customer. Everybody's happier in the end...

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #372 of 12,304
I understand your frustration, but in this case I would simply wait. It would worth it. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 8, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #373 of 12,304
  So one of the owners of Schiit said they would prefer that I cancel?

I would be fine if you cancelled and then just stayed out of the thread so we didn't have to read your impetuous whining anymore. If you want the product, shut up and take the wait like a man. If you don't want to wait, then cancel the order and shut up. It's a pretty simple choice. Either way you shut up so everyone benefits.

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #375 of 12,304
I would be fine if you cancelled and then just stayed out of the thread so we didn't have to read your impetuous whining anymore. If you want the product, shut up and take the wait like a man. If you don't want to wait, then cancel the order and shut up. It's a pretty simple choice. Either way you shut up so everyone benefits.

A Schit fanboy trying to come to the rescue of an incompetent product rollout ,IMO .

I will state my opinion anytime I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back