Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Apr 13, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #6,346 of 23,494
  Looks like I'll be getting a pr of these babies to give a whirl!  Woohoo!  Got picked for the demo beta testing.

But no EF1000 unfortunately

I'm hoping she is the one to deliver them

Nice.  Looking forward to your impressions, even though I'd never spend that much on cans.  The impressions from the SoCal CanJam were interesting.

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #6,348 of 23,494
Let's hope I get through it buddy! And great news about ur demo man...very nice...do you know if she deliver tubes as well?
wink.gif

If so she's invited to stay for tea - as long as she'd like
wink_face.gif

Nice.  Looking forward to your impressions, even though I'd never spend that much on cans.  The impressions from the SoCal CanJam were interesting.

How can you pass up a chance to live with one of the world's best HPs - for a while at least.  Free!
biggrin.gif

Congrats! I got selected to beta test the HE-1000 as well. 

Nice!  I bet you can't wait until that stretched Brinks truck shows up at your front door.

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #6,349 of 23,494
I was accepted as a beta tester also. I agree this is a great chance to temporarily live with such a fantastic headphone. I just hope I do not fall in love with them.

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #6,350 of 23,494
If so she's invited to stay for tea - as long as she'd like :wink_face:
I'm glad you got picked! Get good tea! Russian wife- Samovar? Da? :wink:. I'm currently blushed out listening to my Beloved HE-560's! Listening to Valentina Lisitsa play Rachmaninov through the Lyr with those fine Siemens Cca early 60's.

How can you pass up a chance to live with one of the world's best HPs - for a while at least.  Free! :D

Nice!  I bet you can't wait until that stretched Brinks truck shows up at your front door.

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:13 AM Post #6,351 of 23,494
  Looks like I'll be getting a pr of these babies to give a whirl!  Woohoo!  Got picked for the demo beta testing.

Don't do it, Roberto !!!!!!!!!  Unless you're ready to buy (the headphones...not her !)  I'm afraid they'll be no coming back to your 800's !!!  Count to ten.

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #6,352 of 23,494

Don't do it, Roberto !!!!!!!!!  Unless you're ready to buy (the headphones...not her !)  I'm afraid they'll be no coming back to your 800's !!!  Count to ten.

LOL!  Oh I thought you meant her!@
Foget the 800's Lol!
(thank god my wife doesn't read this blog! Or I'd be in DS)

I love my HD800 WITH the Moon Blk Dragon cable.  But I can be persuaded...

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #6,354 of 23,494

Lol...that's just too funny bro....

Apr 14, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #6,356 of 23,494
Apr 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #6,357 of 23,494
Originally Posted by billerb1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb2013 View Post

Looks like I'll be getting a pr of these babies to give a whirl! Woohoo! Got picked for the demo beta testing.

Don't do it, Roberto !!!!!!!!! Unless you're ready to buy (the headphones...not her !) I'm afraid they'll be no coming back to your 800's !!! Count to ten.

I was dead serious.

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #6,358 of 23,494
Originally Posted by billerb1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb2013 View Post

Looks like I'll be getting a pr of these babies to give a whirl! Woohoo! Got picked for the demo beta testing.

Don't do it, Roberto !!!!!!!!! Unless you're ready to buy (the headphones...not her !) I'm afraid they'll be no coming back to your 800's !!! Count to ten.

I was dead serious.

Actually for me at least - it's the EF1000 I'm most interested in - that's the one that'll pry my wallet apart.  Far apart.  The reason is it's dual purpose - both as a speaker amp and as a HP amp.  I listen to my speakers 70% of the time HP's 30%.  And the EF1000 will run a real tube balanced into the HD800's (that is my guess at this point) - even the Cavali Tube liquid Fire did not do that.

So no worries me and Senn will likely stay LT buddies.

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #6,359 of 23,494

Actually for me at least - it's the EF1000 I'm most interested in - that's the one that'll pry my wallet apart.  Far apart.  The reason is it's dual purpose - both as a speaker amp and as a HP amp.  I listen to my speakers 70% of the time HP's 30%.  And the EF1000 will run a real tube balanced into the HD800's (that is my guess at this point) - even the Cavali Tube liquid Fire did not do that.

Ok, comrade.  I believe you.  I really do.  And I also believe you'll have the HE1000's before Labor Day.  You'll have to have them after you hear them.

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #6,360 of 23,494

Congrats on the HE-1000 Robert! I hope you get to test the amp too. I'd probably be too tempted to buy the HE-1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back