Schiit Jotunheim 2 - Impressions Thread
Jan 21, 2021 at 6:37 PM Post #423 of 2,954
Hahaha indeed, I love Geekvape..!! Cool products.
My speakers is Usher BE 10 .. with the ASR Emitter 1 exclusive plus battery amplifier.

20170218_203117.jpg
I helped carry my friend's Usher BE20's home, which are sitting right up against the wall like this due to WAF.
When he had them out into the room, the sound was sooo much better :cry:

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #427 of 2,954
Its available per Schiit website. But they said its currently in production. Guess its the BF2 thats holding up the order. I ordered them together in a single order.
It reduces your shipping cost, but increases your ship time.

Apparently, your BF2 is holding up the package.

I suggest you email Schitt customer service, and determine the delay. In my experience, they reply within hours.

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:29 PM Post #428 of 2,954
It reduces your shipping cost, but increases your ship time.

Apparently, your BF2 is holding up the package.

I suggest you email Schitt customer service, and determine the delay. In my experience, they reply within hours.

This.

I ordered my BF2, A3 and Jot2 separately and they've been shipped separately as and when ready - had I ordered them together, I'd have still been waiting.

Already received the BF2 Monday this week, with the A3 shipped today.

Expecting Jot-2 to ship late next week.

Jan 21, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #429 of 2,954
maybe its the larger shipping cartons that are out of stock. Jason did mention on the main thread that there was a shortage of cardboard boxes. Apparently, a certain brand 'A' internet seller of books, etc bought up most of the cardboard box production capacity...

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021 at 8:47 PM Post #430 of 2,954
Jan 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM Post #434 of 2,954
I currently use jot 1 with modi multibit. I can sell my jot1 and buy brand new thx 789 for a similar price without paying more or I can get jot 2 for 40 percent more money. my cans are DT1990, HD600, K712, SR325e, ath-w100 and mdr-1A and maybe get an M570 in the future. I will use XLR output for my 600s only and the rest of my cans will be run unbalanced. so SE performance is crucial for me. now what you suggest? is getting a 789 without paying more money a good upgrade over old jot1 or I better get the jot2 instead if upgrade is worth extra 40 percent money? imo jot1 really suffers from poor treble performance. kinda congested and busy in top end with mediocre at best separation. I want a little more effortless presentation a touch more space and of course less glare. I don't need preamp and obviously I'm gonna feed them via RCA. so any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:21 PM Post #435 of 2,954
I currently use jot 1 with modi multibit. I can sell my jot1 and buy brand new thx 789 for a similar price without paying more or I can get jot 2 for 40 percent more money. my cans are DT1990, HD600, K712, SR325e, ath-w100 and mdr-1A and maybe get an M570 in the future. I will use XLR output for my 600s only and the rest of my cans will be run unbalanced. so SE performance is crucial for me. now what you suggest? is getting a 789 without paying more money a good upgrade over old jot1 or I better get the jot2 instead if upgrade is worth extra 40 percent money? imo jot1 really suffers from poor treble performance. kinda congested and busy in top end with mediocre at best separation. I want a little more effortless presentation a touch more space and of course less glare. I don't need preamp and obviously I'm gonna feed them via RCA. so any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance
since the source and many of your headphones are SE,. look at Asgard 3 instead-- has a much nicer volume control pot (27mm alps blue velvet) . A3 has good separation and open midrange and top end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back